Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
another big part is the market. especially for rares. with the right setup you can farm them like mad. as a pve player and farmer myself i think the distribution is pretty bad atm. mobs that offer a real threat also used to drop something good sometimes. this is all too random imho and there are some good farm spots but not nearly enough. i'd suggest tweaking the drop chances making some things drop in some areas more than in others.

then there's the actual threat. some (fire mobs) are much too dangerous for their level and drop chances and overall some still drop way too much. something that is rather not helping either is the fact that due to the balancing some rares are actually worthless... i'd even argue most are pretty worthless which is really sad. more side grades less best in slot.
Was going to make a thread regarding this. There are many many under populated mobs in the NE of the map, especially some of the OP sectors. Complete waste of zones IMO. And as you said, the drop rate for mobs such as terror leapers/raptors are pretty poor considering they are high ranked mobs. Terrormaulers may as well be bumbed to the same level as a Doomreaper too and give the chance for them to drop techs purely because of the silly damage they do. There's no reward for tackling them as it stands and leads to entire zones being populated by them and hoppers because no one can be bothered to clear them out.