Not really.
    Now I wait for them to rollback and test again.
    Just won't lvl this time as I assumed they can rollback only some parts but doesn't look like it.
    When they saw problems they should also have announced right away rollback is incoming.
    Not sure but I assume they knew it quite fast that there were troubles.
    I would have continued lvling if I hadn't seen info from a dev on ooc.Then I stopped and just run around trying to find bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
    I assume it is best to stay logged out and just wait then. And see what will be done.
    The first sentence quoted provides the answer to the second. If you stay logged out and do nothing. To a certain extent neither can we. We need the high loads for testing, we need people doing everything they'd normally do for testing. The reason a number of these issues have made it to Titan is a lack of participation in testing the significant - and required - changes to the game. There has always been a cheer of "let us help!" or "we're all waiting here to help for FREE!" and now you can just by playing the game. The potential for a roll-back has never been a secret, that's something we've been open about from the start of our retail roll out of R#175.

Please, play the game, do what you normally do and report the issues you find. If we don't know they're there we can't fix them. I think as a voluntary team over the last 11 months we've done enough to let you guys know you can trust us, to make Neocron a much better place to be. That's something we're all committed to doing but we need your help to make it happen.

Yes it sucks that you lose progress when this occurs but those hours of your time right now, allow us to get to a point where we can provide more and more hours enjoyment through further improvement in the future.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I knew it was a possibility that a rollback was incoming. Just should have been posted earlier on the forum as dev's knew about it long before it was posted on forum.I have been looking for bugs and found some but they were all posted here so no reason for me to post them.And was no serious either so didn't see reason for rollback there.Ohh well after rollback I login and look for bugs but will at least not try to lvl so my eyes bleed (from drones).

giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
    Ohh well after rollback I login and look for bugs but will at least not try to lvl so my eyes bleed (from drones).
    Eye-Bleed effect was tuned down after my suggestion,do you think it is still too much?
    Inspector Mittens

Works for a while but could be set down even more. But I guess that depends on the player. Maybe some want it a bit more and some a bit less.

nice job ERRBODY!!! better now then later trust me, thanks for working so hard with this aborted excuse for a client. I am fairly certain it is a lost cause, I still hope that the total conversion project is going on behind the scenes.

Seemed like drone safe-pointing still totally works. Also nice work on making Secret black dragon a safe zone; just need to do that to the other secret HQ's

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

The game actually seems to be running much better than pre-patch for me.
    Interactions seem fluid.
    Damage is registering ok.
    Looting is good.

Hopefully the remaining testing of everything goes well.

On a side note: The screen haze from taking damage while droning isn't as bad as before but could do with reducing a bit more.

I testet NC today on a DX11 System, yeah.. it runs fast and stable on that system. Only my Mails where counting from 1 to 99, then start again at 1... ^^
    But i cant test a terminal to look how many mail i realy got. time was to short.
    *is now grabbing the laptop from son* Hope the graphic chip runs dx 9.0c, i will see in 1-2 weeks ^^
    Serena

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Vokus View Post
    I testet NC today on a DX11 System, yeah.. it runs fast and stable on that system. Only my Mails where counting from 1 to 99, then start again at 1... ^^
    But i cant test a terminal to look how many mail i realy got. time was to short.
    *is now grabbing the laptop from son* Hope the graphic chip runs dx 9.0c, i will see in 1-2 weeks ^^
    As long the systems about 6-8 years old he should be fine. In fact up to 10 years for more the top end systems.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    As long the systems about 6-8 years old he should be fine. In fact up to 10 years for more the top end systems.
    No my Laptop is from 2006.. and the graphiccard can only handle dx9. not 9.0c or like this...
    *but i can play elves from a 3year old mmorpg....* hrhrhr
    Serena

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Vokus View Post
    No my Laptop is from 2006.. and the graphiccard can only handle dx9. not 9.0c or like this...
    *but i can play elves from a 3year old mmorpg....* hrhrhr
    I think sorry I might be wrong but I think you can still install Dx 9.0c I think only one component you can't use that NC does not have and I could be 100% wrong is shader 3.0 or something?
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Seemed like drone safe-pointing still totally works.
    What do you mean by safe-pointing? As in you hide your drone behind a physical object then point and fire it near a target to get aoe splash damage? Because that isn't an exploit (afaik), using objects for cover and aoeing around them. If you meant safe-spotting, that seems to have been fixed, I've tested this for a bit the other day. The drone is now target-able and can't hide in the ceiling. Drones also now lose 7% condition every time theyre dropped as well, not sure if that was intended or not.

Drones have always lost 7 condition when dropped.

No they havent if I'm remembering correctly, I believe it was 3%.

I am making this post on behalf of a user who actually just made a forum account and can not post this this forum at this time...

"I am running NC on a windows XP machine that has ran neocron fine since 2008. I updated all the directx and c++ redistributes as suggested in the launcher and now nothing. When I click play Neocron it just crashed to the desktop. Also when I attempt to click the configure hardware the window pops up and immediately minimizes and then disappears... This machine that I am using is never getting a windows upgrade... Please fix it? I am totally addicted to NC now... LOL... I have only been playing NC for two weeks and you rip it away from me"

HAHAHAH anyway... Please address these issues so I don't have to deal with her rage over not being able to log in... Help a homie out here man...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast