Quote Originally Posted by Divide View Post
Drugs in NC1 were there for the shameless and those who just didn't understand player setup and needed help... Or perhaps a fightnight you just couldn't stand to lose.
NC1 players didn't drug because it wasn't necessary.

2.2 is a retardo drug fest. Players don't consider their char fight-ready unless they have 249 stacks of drugs in the gogo. It's a crutch that many people can't even comprehend operating without.

I'd say of all of the changes that took place while I was on hiatus, drugs are by far the worst. I wouldn't bat an eye if they all disappeared, but somehow I don't think the players who believe drugs=good gameplay will agree.
Or the people who have one, two, three, four accounts full of characters who all have setups based upon drugs. I love players who have to take drugs to even use their primary weapon. Great setup guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Divide View Post
Drugs don't support spec variety, they create a vacuum where your setup doesn't use drugs but 99% of other PVPers do. That's not variety, that is a new requirement to compete.

Bottom line is I can right-click->use 8 drugs right now and run faster, jump higher, carry more, aim better, shoot harder, penis larger.
Other than 'because it's not the playstyle I appreciate' what else is there for people who don't drug?
/signed