The REAL Walker

Walkman, dont try to teach us anything about this game.. You cant..
    We know every single thing you say.

The things you say: They are POSSIBLE yes.. They sure as hell isnt viable though.
    And the reason why most people are talking about PvP and not PvE? Most of us, who have been here for 7-8+ years dont CARE about PvE. We want to be VIABLE in PvP, thats it.

Uh and we dont really care about what YOU do.. The people that told you to make a tank instead? They were just trying to help you. Stop being ungrateful that people wants to HELP.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

wow, this dude is goin off!!!
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    wow, this dude is goin off!!!
    dont we all, once in a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    dont we all, once in a while?
    He went full potato, man. Never go full potato.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Walkman, dont try to teach us anything about this game.. You cant..
    We know every single thing you say.
    I dont teach you. Who cares? You are xpertz, I know.

Most of us, who have been here for 7-8+ years dont CARE about PvE. We want to be VIABLE in PvP, thats it.
    Who cares? Why you try help me to leave game in firsts days of playing?!

The people that told you to make a tank instead? They were just trying to help you. Stop being ungrateful that people wants to HELP.
    Yes, they said exactly: be tank or be ppu. I think you will be glad if I just quit game. You poison your population. Well, I see that you want to play with 10 your friends. OK. I will help exactly as you said.

Dont want to discuss your xpertz vision anymore.

---

Why I dont want to play as tank or as ppu?

Tank is dumb. They have 25 INT and can do nothing except fighting.

PPU is not my style. I can, but I prefer play as APU. I already played as APU, but time is changed.

Now. I like pistols. Just like them. And all. I like how they looks, how shoots and so on.

I dont want to play as tank or ppu.

I choosed PE because wiki on th.org says that is best solo class. I like play solo and I prefer play in teams when needed. PE with pistols its like rogue class in other games. He is not paladin. He is not healer. He is not ranger with bow. Actually in NC he can handle with crossbow, so, its like gnome/dwarf with crossbow. I like this play style. I like play this role. ROLE.

I am sure you cant understand that I said above. I cant understand why you dont want fights with 2 PE vs 1 tank. Or 3 PE vs 1 tank. Because your skill will grow up. While PEs will have pleasure to play. Yes, yes, yes. Its not professional. Then why you cry that no PvP? Why you cry that no OP?

Where is your pro-friends?? Why you dont leave as did they? Leave game and stop ruin game population.

---

You think I am too smart or vice versa. I know people who prefer play only as APU or PPU. I know people who prefer only spies with riffles. And I am who prefer only PE with pistols. And there are many like us.

That's all.
    Last edited by walkman; 05-05-14 at 08:46.

This is one of te worst threads I have ever seen on those forums.

As much as Id like to have nore players, I suggest you leave this game. It will not provide wht you want.

If you want to play an rpg, go play wow or some shit with the people of your kind, aka carebears.

How about stfu play what you like? Stop crying like a baby, Must be that time of the month from the way this thread is going.

PS; alot of info on thn is outdated by quite abit..
    Last edited by cl0wn; 05-05-14 at 21:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    If you want to play an rpg, go play wow or some shit with the people of your kind, aka carebears.
    if you want to play an online-shooter, go play a deathmatch on a real one. or pretend to play a shooter while running in circles inside an MMORPG, thus being a carebear. on second thought - we dont need to fight over mere opinions, do we? keep shooting, everyone. Neocron has been big enough for all social groups of players for 12 years or more, and will be in the foreseeable future.

i wasnt aware a tank could solo doy tunnels or woc tunnels

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 09-05-14 at 15:13. Reason: Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by walkman View Post
    Spoiler:

How to get cap CON?

Ask xpertz in channels. Find answer via DM. No one tells you how this done by xpertz on public channels.
    HC-PE

Quote Originally Posted by walkman View Post
    Spoiler:

How to create always 5 slotters?

Salvage poor gun and you will got more then half of parts. Then re-create gun. Sells 5 slotted gun for millions.
    show me how

Quote Originally Posted by Walkman;
    Salvage poor gun and you will got more then half of parts. Then re-create gun. Sells 5 slotted gun for millions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobson View Post
    show me how
    I'm too cheap to try salvaging on titan, yet i tried it with rare weapons on vedeena - got a message that there are no parts to recover.

Back to topic.
    I don't see this thread going anywhere near an productive end. If you want to play pistol PE, do it. I play lots of different characters, always have been. Most of the days i want to play my tank, collect some parts, the next second i want to play my PE so i log that character for a while. When i don't want to play that character anymore i log one of my other characters that appeals most to me at that certain time.

In life there is no "you must do" - there's only free will and your own decisions that either make you happy or sad. Saying i want to play my droner for a while but i "have to collect rare parts first" - i won't be doing that for long and also i won't be very happy.

Same as if i want to eat a steak but i "have to eat some corn today" because .. whatever.. i will not be satisfied.

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 09-05-14 at 15:17. Reason: Off-topic/Flaming
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by lawless View Post
    got a message that there are no parts to recover.
    i know that, but walkman is a experttttzzz. may he has a trick

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 09-05-14 at 20:53. Reason: Off-topic/Flaming

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 26-05-14 at 23:14. Reason: Flaming

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast