Exclamation Hail Neocroners!

Ok so I haven't played since NC1 beta (long time ago I know!) and was looking to play again. I'm so out of the loop it's not even funny. I have some questions obviously that I couldn't seem to find.

1. What are the current server(s)? Or which is the most populated (any time frame).
    2. Is Sparta a test only server? And does that get wiped frequently and does that have an increased exp rate vs normal?
    3. Are the servers still located in Europe?

1. What are the current server(s)? Or which is the most populated (any time frame).
    EU timezone is more populated than US timezone, average with eu(prime time) from what i've seen is around 12%, Active server is Titan
    2. Is Sparta a test only server? And does that get wiped frequently and does that have an increased exp rate vs normal?
    Pretty much you get loms to cap your characters out if i remember correctly, as for wipes not a clue hah
    3. Are the servers still located in Europe?
    Yup in Germany

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Titan is the retail server. On an evening get to around 12% (120 people or so), but this is destined to rise as the balancing project develops.

Sparta is the test server for the balancing project. Vedeena is the other test server but you'll need a seperate client to access it.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Hi ZeuZ_LoD,

Welcome home

Here you can review the statistics for Titan here. This website has to be one of the most valuable NC resources we have.
    http://stats.techhaven.org/en/server/titan

Awesome guys, thank you!

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Looks like my work is done... I don't even have to mention the THN any more heh
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by nEo-1664 View Post
    Looks like my work is done... I don't even have to mention the THN any more heh
    Wuts a thn?! Can i eats it???
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Doci der großen Knolle Ressorator's Avatar

techhaven network?

Whats the experience gain like now ?? (downloading and ready to play). I can't really remember how fast people skilled up at the original launch, its been way too long lol. I've seen some posts about 2x or something, is that only for special weekends?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ZeuZ_LoD View Post
    Whats the experience gain like now ?? (downloading and ready to play). I can't really remember how fast people skilled up at the original launch, its been way too long lol. I've seen some posts about 2x or something, is that only for special weekends?
    Double XP is only for special events.
    However, its pretty fast to level up even with normal XP gain.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Ah ok, thank you.