Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    I'd more say hammer thumb ow for that comment, the fighting superiors is fine but the other bit is a bit silly as that would imply posting 24/7 when its now and then I check. Indeed it seems more like a trolly reply than anything so the hammer is indeed far from the mark
    I make my observation and subsequent advice based on the amount of moaning you have done on the forum in the last week. To that end I think that my advice, whilst somewhat tongue in cheek, is far from trolling and in fact factually accurate old bean.

So yeah quit your bitchin and get bitch slappin'.

Tbh.

"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Well you need to become more observant as I generally check the forums randomly if I have some spare time and of course suggesting balance changes is hardly *bitching and whining* unless you are going to name sparta the *bitch and whine* server. Just because you don't agree with an idea doesn't make it bitching and whining. I know its hard for some people to realise other people have other ideas that differ from theirs but that doesn't instantly make them wrong.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

I am not referring to your ideas. I am referring to your moaning. Which you admitted to.

I have a good moan now and then bit unfair to suggest most of my posts are moaning as a lot is defending my ideas from peoples who idea of a counter argument is to say I'm a noob and that they'll try to kill me in-game

Only one person said that, and if it bothers you that much I think you need to stay off the internet.

Not said it bothers me I enjoy more people to fight =) I just find it sad that people think attacking people is the best way to counter a argument

The REAL Walker

Aye you can indeed, you need to time it perfectly for it to work and as such some people have setup macros to do it for them but you still can do it.
    You're shitting me right? I REALLY doubt that anyone has set up macros for it..
    I borrowed 2 Ionic pistols from a mate some days ago, and I was quickswitching them with ease, eventhough its not something I have done since Terra..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Can't remember his name some guy in a CM clan was using about 4 ion pistols in a row perfectly each time, aint nobody doing that without a macro to perfect the timing

The REAL Walker

Can't remember his name some guy in a CM clan was using about 4 ion pistols in a row perfectly each time, aint nobody doing that without a macro to perfect the timing
    Yeah they do.. Nothing has changed since Terra when it comes to quickswitching.. And back then I could do it with 6 Ionics quite easy. The main problem is hitting with them all
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Lol i macro for ionic pistols. Thats a joke right? You are much better off manually switching them and firing when on target. Reload in stealth...easy kill. I consider it legit but deff poser pvp. If you carry sic ionics and die, theres your drawback. Personally i can kill people using one.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    Lol i macro for ionic pistols. Thats a joke right? You are much better off manually switching them and firing when on target. Reload in stealth...easy kill. I consider it legit but deff poser pvp. If you carry sic ionics and die, theres your drawback. Personally i can kill people using one.
    The amount I carried back then was mainly just because I could.. And because I prefer not abusing stealth too much.

On Titan I kill people without any Ionics.. lol
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

It's always funny to see people thinking Tanks are the best in PvP when at any minute a spy can come out of stealth and unload his ionics in your face and kill you within 5 seconds.

Anyway yeah, I would avise to try to find your fit (setup/build) and then play around with a weapon you are good with, CS/Devourer/Creed/Ravager and don't forget to move a lot during PvP.
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

New secret to pvp? Ive noticed people have started to zerg alot. Sadly that kills the fun of pvp(and the game).
    i mean 5vs1..pff.. Yea that requires skill.. And some unnamed persnons tend to use woc rocketlauncher..its good oneshotter lol. So basicly its win by whatever mentality whats going on atm. Maybe this wrong thread for this.. But it would be cool if people had some more fairplay in them.
    i think everyone who pvps can say a good fair fight is more enjoyable than zergin. Even if you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Juppe View Post
    New secret to pvp? Ive noticed people have started to zerg alot. Sadly that kills the fun of pvp(and the game).
    i mean 5vs1..pff.. Yea that requires skill.. And some unnamed persnons tend to use woc rocketlauncher..its good oneshotter lol. So basicly its win by whatever mentality whats going on atm. Maybe this wrong thread for this.. But it would be cool if people had some more fairplay in them.
    i think everyone who pvps can say a good fair fight is more enjoyable than zergin. Even if you lose.
    Total whine....step up your game. Don't expect the game to be lowered to your standards. I didn't hear one person whine when RSC had 30 people taking ops from us. Check YouTube if you doubt. Bring your best to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Yeah they do.. Nothing has changed since Terra when it comes to quickswitching.. And back then I could do it with 6 Ionics quite easy. The main problem is hitting with them all
    I am still quite sure that this is considered an exploit. Especially since they forced reloading with the latest patch.
    Switching weapons to prevent reloading and prevent your aim to reset and increase the frequency of your weapon should not be allowed at all.

There is not drawback with 6 ionics in your quickbelt when fighting in an Outpost is there?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast