Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    ppus will make you almost invulnerable, so you will need more ppus to remove the invul to use antis. ppus that are shielded can take almost any beating and rez someone while under fire by countless players.
    Playing APU this is so far from the truth, even fully buffed you still drop like a bag of shit, and we no longer have the joy of debuff either. Clan mates tend to go on about APU's only viable for defence due to being so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    You have to be pretty good on tank, to enjoy opfighting with them IMO.
    Slower reticle and no stealth (and after the speed nerf, no way of escaping), makes tanks the first target most of the time.
    As a WOC APU with a green/orange swirly out, I always seem to feel the full force of an attack first, so I tend to often be a UG whore to allow for my heal to catch up with the sheer damage inflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Playing APU this is so far from the truth, even fully buffed you still drop like a bag of shit, and we no longer have the joy of debuff either. Clan mates tend to go on about APU's only viable for defence due to being so vulnerable.

As a WOC APU with a green/orange swirly out, I always seem to feel the full force of an attack first, so I tend to often be a UG whore to allow for my heal to catch up with the sheer damage inflicted.
    no doubt apus got the lower end of the stick atm. there's a good reason i don't play one in pvp in the first place.

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

i would suggest you try another game if you get no satisfaction at all from winning or pissed off at losing - maybe a game when everyone is a winner and everyone gets a prize? [ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-06-13 at 16:09. Reason: Trolling

no doubt apus got the lower end of the stick atm. there's a good reason i don't play one in pvp in the first place.
    Indeed, I've played APU since way back in NC 1 and have always loved playing the class, they're in a dire state at the moment though, we might dish out some high damage, but with the low freq, every other class has higher DPS. We can no longer stack anything either so its pretty painful.

I've seen the APU's fall from grace, but It will always be my main, rather than playing flavour of the month (what ever is most OP) at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    i would suggest you try another game if you get no satisfaction at all from winning or pissed off at losing - [ edited ]
    Well this couldn't be further from the truth from what I made of it, sounds like he wants battles that are more intense and exciting not just people clipping and the age old he who has the most ppus wins.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-06-13 at 17:29. Reason: Trolling
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

i actually tend to stand outside the doors screaming at people who refuse to leave the confines of club veronique, although I do most of my pvping whilst WBing in and around battledome.

what i certainly dont do is get pumped by someone then come crying to the development forum screaming for them to be nerfed and for myself to be boosted to compensate for lack of ability

No I'm betting you also play the most OP thing you can find then come on here to call anybody who need who suggests a balance while offering no helpful feedback as you know your in the wrong =p

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-06-13 at 17:42.

snip

put your dummy back in and put your toys back in the sandbox. I asked for more info in the first post to try and offer at least some advice from experience of op fights and you just continued to rant. so i wrote the second post and now you picked it apart.

Do you want help or do u want to continue to spam shit at us all with the complaining.

some of your post above which i declined to quote is quite bizarre. not dying fast enough? Second you havent said which clan your in which makes me wonder why but thats largely irrelevant at this point.

You continued on the rant about how winning or losing doesnt matter to you yet you felt the need to spew all this vitriol about it on the forum after.

Enti your a walking contradiction. seriously.

What did u intend to get out of this thread may i ask? Cause you confused the hell out of me. I think you need a blogging site to get some of this off your chest rather than the nc forum where people like me will be condescending twats to you as we are so pro as you put it.

peace.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    put your dummy back in and put your toys back in the sandbox. I asked for more info in the first post to try and offer at least some advice from experience of op fights and you just continued to rant. so i wrote the second post and now you picked it apart.
    i gave you more information, but i won't give you names.

Do you want help or do u want to continue to spam shit at us all with the complaining.
    actually no, i don't want help. i want a discussion about the issues and if others find those are actually problems. i perceive them as such. i never asked for advice or help in this regard. i stated facts or at least as they presented them to me and i wasn't content with them. thus the rant.

some of your post above which i declined to quote is quite bizarre. not dying fast enough? Second you havent said which clan your in which makes me wonder why but thats largely irrelevant at this point.
    yes. not dying fast enough. it's not my "skill" that keeps me alive. it's clipping/bugging and having superior numbers/ppus. if someone is properly drugged/injected/shielded firing at them seems pretty pointless.

You continued on the rant about how winning or losing doesnt matter to you yet you felt the need to spew all this vitriol about it on the forum after.
    because the combat sucks? i don't care if i win or lose, because the fighting itself isn't fun. it's a chaotic swirl of people jittering around, bugging through objects, stealthing and running for cover where you can't follow them. ppus standing in the midst of 5 dds firing away at them while they rez. especially if they stand within the hackterm, bugging in and out of the texture. this isn't fighting other players. this is fighting the engine of the game.

Enti your a walking contradiction. seriously.

What did u intend to get out of this thread may i ask? Cause you confused the hell out of me. I think you need a blogging site to get some of this off your chest rather than the nc forum where people like me will be condescending twats to you as we are so pro as you put it.

peace.
    i want to discuss the issues at hand. i want to point out what's wrong with this game and why i feel it's wrong. all from the point of view from a player that is pretty noob when it comes to this aspect of the game. other new players might feel the same way and will most likely be turned off by that completely. if nc3 ever sees the light of day, things like that should be considered, imho.

of course we could just make rl picture thread of our cats. that would work as well.

You seem like a bit too much of a noob to comment if undergrounds are not in your problems list
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bicceh - PPU
    Digestivebiscuit - Pistol PE
    Roy Walker - Researching God

Quote Originally Posted by DigestiveBiscui View Post
    You seem like a bit too much of a noob to comment if undergrounds are not in your problems list
    i mentioned ugs, but they are not essential to winning. as i ALREADY STATED it's annoying that you can't follow your enemy down there. if you got 2 or 3 ppus more in your team you will win regardless of ug.

if the team is of equal composition they are surely irritating as hell. with my limited experience, i've yet to see that happening though.

he never complaint about losing what are you guys talking about?

yeah the clipping is pathetic and for a new guy its certainly disturbing. Ppl adopted this "strategy" long ago and now it's part of the OPfight game.

And the invincible ppu... hard to kill is ok but sometimes it's annoying a ppu can stand a 5 men beating

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    No I'm betting you also play the most OP thing you can find then come on here to call anybody who need who suggests a balance while offering no helpful feedback as you know your in the wrong =p

Literally all I ever see of you is insulting people I'm surprised you're not banned from the forum for being so unhelpful and just generally abusive.
    I've actually made very though out and well construed comments to well thought out posts but I am also very vocal on people who make unnecessary posts in anger. I'm very sensitive to this issue because of how the wrong parts of the Community affected the changes in 2.2, i dont want a repeat of people who spam whines on forums and have make the most posts and input being the voice thats heard in terms of dev changes.

and FYI I have a PE using non-rares as my main combat character and I play tank at OP fights - my favourite characters since I started playing god knows how long ago, what characters do you have? i'm guessing WoC spies but all this whining youre doing recently is because theyre not OP anymore.

I enjoy PvP, i dont have time to play everyday and i certainly dont win more than 60% of my PvP encounters but you dont see me spamming the Brainport to buff my characters setups

Sorry, but I only read a few of the top posts.

1. Yes, this is true. If you have more ppus as the enemy:
    a) your ppus have to support less dd mostly
    b) your clan has available capacity for anti-buff opposing ppus and
    obstruct them from supporting their team or kill them easier

=> Solution: Anti back to apu

OP-Fight without ppus would be crap!

2. Your fault. Aiming is nice.

3. Yeah the bugs or environment issues are annoying. Trees with a huge hitbox. Goguardians seems to made up of two parts
    and only one of them has a hitbox.

4. I know a few characters ingame and I know that they was cheating in the past and I'm confident that they still cheating.

5. subjective. for me it's okay.

@Stealth:
    Well, bring a (good) tank or two with aoe and cs and they should win. You can hit stealthed spys with AoE and plasma weapons (CS, First Love, Judge) and tag them with fire dots or damage boost.

btw. tank are you called Engerieelite? The only tank I know with a dynamic clantag

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." εMahatma Ghandiз

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    I've actually made very though out and well construed comments to well thought out posts but I am also very vocal on people who make unnecessary posts in anger. I'm very sensitive to this issue because of how the wrong parts of the Community affected the changes in 2.2, i dont want a repeat of people who spam whines on forums and have make the most posts and input being the voice thats heard in terms of dev changes.

and FYI I have a PE using non-rares as my main combat character and I play tank at OP fights - my favourite characters since I started playing god knows how long ago, what characters do you have? i'm guessing WoC spies but all this whining youre doing recently is because theyre not OP anymore.

I enjoy PvP, i dont have time to play everyday and i certainly dont win more than 60% of my PvP encounters but you dont see me spamming the Brainport to buff my characters setups
    And please point out where i'm doing that? I just make posts about things I feel are a bit much like kamis and the dev, only 1 post has been in anger, or are you suggesting you are perfect and have never in your whole life posted when annoyed?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast