Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fremen please less qq. I have high SL and never lost a single item because the belt is so hard to hack. BAD sl you dont need to hack so you automaticly lose several items..that is harsh. Players who play bad sl are usually good pvp players. don't think they need to kill lowbies. I hear this qq alot in the forums..never seen it happen in game. And even if you do get killed, so what? They have to lose all their shit??! Haha.. This sl rule thing only keeps the pk ppl not wantin to go red..just stay yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Juppe View Post
    Fremen please less qq. I have high SL and never lost a single item because the belt is so hard to hack. BAD sl you dont need to hack so you automaticly lose several items..that is harsh. Players who play bad sl are usually good pvp players. don't think they need to kill lowbies. I hear this qq alot in the forums..never seen it happen in game. And even if you do get killed, so what? They have to lose all their shit??! Haha.. This sl rule thing only keeps the pk ppl not wantin to go red..just stay yellow.
    LoL Juppe, less qq about what ?
    I'm not the one QQing for the reducing the penalties on Red

>

Players who have -99 are good players ? lal >
    They can be good or not, that has nothing to do with it.

You lose SL because of your actions towards the rules of engagement of your sectors.
    -Killing a friendly in a dungeon (sewer/aggie/regant/etc) = loss of SL
    -for killings friendlies anywhere except Outpost areas.
    If you kill ennemy runners and sometimes neutrals, you won't lose SL (or not much) and certainly won't reach -99SL.

It's funny how 75% of the players on the forum treat other of carebear when it's about PvP, yet you are QQing about the gear drop of -99 lol !
    That is carebearing at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
    It's funny how 75% of the players on the forum treat other of carebear when it's about PvP, yet you are QQing about the gear drop of -99 lol !
    That is carebearing at its finest.
    This!

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." εMahatma Ghandiз

red sl doesn't mean you are a criminal. most players are actually criminials in this game. -sl are megalomaniac psycho killers.