Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'd hope so, I'm a pretty easy going guy, generally wont ever attack an ally or neutral unless they hit me first (Even if they are in STD or some of the other ally ganking clans with members who hate fun) but if I see a enemy I will generally attack them. Though 1 issue I've noticed is I get exceptions I make as I get to know people better... which ends up being a lot of the enemy =p. Thats part of the problem sort of though its also a strength, you get to know everybody so I don't feel right just attacking people that I have friendly fights with, I always feel I should warn them first so they can prepare as well.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

More fun I find than killing people, and what I do if hte person is 5 or more levels below, is just to come out of no where, attack the shit out of them and get them down to 50-100 HP and then just ghost away. I just love the thought of someone's heart rate jumping to 200BPM as they suddenly get pummeled, freaking otu and then the immense relief that comes when the attacker dissapears as quickly as he/she came.

It's no the killing that gets me excited, it's the emotional experience that I'm creating on the other side that gets me really excited

Quote Originally Posted by unc0nnected View Post
    More fun I find than killing people, and what I do if hte person is 5 or more levels below, is just to come out of no where, attack the shit out of them and get them down to 50-100 HP and then just ghost away. I just love the thought of someone's heart rate jumping to 200BPM as they suddenly get pummeled, freaking otu and then the immense relief that comes when the attacker dissapears as quickly as he/she came.

It's no the killing that gets me excited, it's the emotional experience that I'm creating on the other side that gets me really excited
    Good to know, now every will just be like: Oh, that? Naah thats just unc0nnected, ignore him...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Nice. someone else that understands concepts beyond self.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers View Post
    Last time I PvP'ed no-one asked for my consent. Maybe you should try shooting them next time if you want to PvP.
    As for SL, there are clans and players out there who don't worry about their SL.
    Yup and Yup - Real men don't need GenReps.

It's not the killing that gets me excited, it's the emotional experience that I'm creating on the other side that gets me really excited
    Wicked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123