Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    The fluidity of big clans. They rise and fall over time just like everything else in the world. Rsc had its day and now it is std's turn. Sometime in the future they will die down and all the players will move to the next big clan. So the cycle continues. It has happened all through nc ever since I have been here.
    11 Active members

Just because we crush everyone doesn't mean we're coming out in mass - we're just better
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bicceh - PPU
    Digestivebiscuit - Pistol PE
    Roy Walker - Researching God

The game lives with the guy who yanks at /2 and knows what to do. Conforming the rules to carebear standards has killed NC long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DigestiveBiscui View Post
    11 Active members

Just because we crush everyone doesn't mean we're coming out in mass - we're just better

Comedy post.

Now who were you before rsc fell apart and strife and co joined and gave you some legit players.....
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Comedy post.

Now who were you before rsc fell apart and strife and co joined and gave you some legit players.....
    they were the guys whom wouldnt fight without 3 ppu's. they wouldnt defend if they didnt have 3 ppu's and then would zerg the crap out of u when they came for the op back. thats my experience with them anyways b4 rsc joined
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Their 6 man zerg? Must have been some "300" style blood-bath.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Ahh I remember when we had proper zergs... thirty Freedom Force... half of them PPUs... half of them APUs...and I can remember when all of this was fields... Ahh where are my Wurthers Originals...

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Please get back on topic and leave the clan smack talk in-game. Thanks.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Enti have you honestly considered or attempted to join a clan? Even on the "offpeak hours" there must be a few people around - most likely the bored ones who keep killing you. Have you approached anyone to see if they will sponsor your move to their clan/faction and learned to pvp/improve your defence?

I am saying this purely from a logical point of view. You might be a really good player, I have no idea but I am just trying to think of ways to put the fun back into nc for you.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Enti have you honestly considered or attempted to join a clan? Even on the "offpeak hours" there must be a few people around - most likely the bored ones who keep killing you. Have you approached anyone to see if they will sponsor your move to their clan/faction and learned to pvp/improve your defence?

I am saying this purely from a logical point of view. You might be a really good player, I have no idea but I am just trying to think of ways to put the fun back into nc for you.
    i've stated my reasons, why i'm not in a clan. i don't have time to commit. if i find a clan that is ok with that and still has active players who are willing to help on occasion count me in. i'm tg currently and will probably stay there. so maybe soad will take me in.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    Ahh I remember when we had proper zergs... thirty Freedom Force... half of them PPUs... half of them APUs...and I can remember when all of this was fields... Ahh where are my Wurthers Originals...

Nice.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 17-05-13 at 14:14. Reason: Off topic - keep it in-game
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bicceh - PPU
    Digestivebiscuit - Pistol PE
    Roy Walker - Researching God

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    i've stated my reasons, why i'm not in a clan. i don't have time to commit. if i find a clan that is ok with that and still has active players who are willing to help on occasion count me in. i'm tg currently and will probably stay there. so maybe soad will take me in.
    If you make no attempt to help yourself how will others be able to justify helping?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

BTW Nid this is community talk, not brainport.

Shouldnt clan smack talk be allowed here ??

Clan smack talk shouldn't be allowed anywhere at the forums
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

If you make no attempt to help yourself how will others be able to justify helping?
    not sure what you mean. i've almost capped this char by now and i've been hunting wbs on my own since "the incident" and done 3 epics. never seen a single player during hunting and will most likely woc my char this way. i'm just sorry i pulled my le before woced so i can't be joining any leveling hot spots. i'm not even considering teaming up with any other non-le because they very well just might stab me in the back.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast