Default constructor implants

so... iam having a little brainfart here. what should i focus on on the brainimps? cst or int?

without drugs, buffs, op etc i get

hawk/ss/cst2/cst3 = 119 int and 250,28 cst
    hawk/cst2/cst3/th = 115 int and 252,33 cst

wich one is the best chance for slots? afaik slots still use int and dex for slotchance?

anyone know?
    sit down! shut up! take a beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Bordellsmurfen View Post
    so... iam having a little brainfart here. what should i focus on on the brainimps? cst or int?

without drugs, buffs, op etc i get

hawk/ss/cst2/cst3 = 119 int and 250,28 cst
    hawk/cst2/cst3/th = 115 int and 252,33 cst

wich one is the best chance for slots? afaik slots still use int and dex for slotchance?

anyone know?
    According to http://www.techhaven.org/resources/t...ion-guide.html.

Its CST only for slots.

The last myth I heard was that you need TL x 2.5 in cst skill to cap your chance for slots.
    so 287,5 cst for capping slot chance on TL115 items.
    But until the devs confirm any of this, I will consider this a myth like so much else in neocron.
    I'm however currently following this myth myself. Mainly because it's a fairly easy one to follow and doesn't require me to go nuts on drugs and weird rituals.

Anyway, you're only talking about a lousy 2 cst difference between both setups.
    If you want to go all crazy and get the maximum possible chance at slots no matter which myth you choose to believe then do the following:
    Go for the 119 int setup, drug up with every int and dex drug out there, use a holo vest for more dex (without an int penaly like you would have on PA), get a PPU to cst buff you and finally sit at a faction (or better yet, a clan) factory. You'll get up to about 327 cst if I'm not mistaken with a boatload of int and dex.
    But it'll cost you a fair amount in drugs every time you want to go craft something.
    TITAN
    Knight-Barter: Capped conster / repper spy
    Knight-Research: PPU poker
    This is when I realized I should stop using professions in my char names ...
    Iron-Man: HC tank
    Future char plans: Res spy, RC spy, RC PE, PC PE, ...

Quote Originally Posted by SovKhan View Post
    According to http://www.techhaven.org/resources/t...ion-guide.html.

Its CST only for slots.
    but everyone say that is changed. no idea if its still the same or not, thats why i wonder :P

Quote Originally Posted by [F6]Knight View Post
    The last myth I heard was that you need TL x 2.5 in cst skill to cap your chance for slots.
    so 287,5 cst for capping slot chance on TL115 items.
    But until the devs confirm any of this, I will consider this a myth like so much else in neocron.
    I'm however currently following this myth myself. Mainly because it's a fairly easy one to follow and doesn't require me to go nuts on drugs and weird rituals.

Anyway, you're only talking about a lousy 2 cst difference between both setups.
    If you want to go all crazy and get the maximum possible chance at slots no matter which myth you choose to believe then do the following:
    Go for the 119 int setup, drug up with every int and dex drug out there, use a holo vest for more dex (without an int penaly like you would have on PA), get a PPU to cst buff you and finally sit at a faction (or better yet, a clan) factory. You'll get up to about 327 cst if I'm not mistaken with a boatload of int and dex.
    But it'll cost you a fair amount in drugs every time you want to go craft something.

doesnt matter really if it cost me some as long as i get stat/slot good :P but i will check out that theory on the testserver. might be something in it.

I hear if you turn your mouse upside-down, and put your monitor on it's side on a Thursday, on an even numbered month your slot chance is increased by 2.976%

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

its only 2.850, someones been lying to you.

Slots are a percent change, nuff said think of it similar to rolling a 20 sided dice, 1-6 0 slots, 7-11 1 slot, 12-15 2 slots, 16-18 3 slots, 19 4 slots, 20 5 slots.. that's obviously not how it's calculated, just an attempt at giving you an idea how it works, it's a chance, cst ect only effects quality

Constructing while sitting down gives you more slots. This is a fact. It was on Facebook.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"