Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
Because Theres sooooo many RP'ers in NC..
I read the history ONCE back when I just started playing, and cant remember a damn Word of it.
I really do not care.. I just want to kill people, and that is one thing that is very fun to do in NC - Well it used to be pre 2.2.. Hope we are getting there Again..

That said, of course I do not mind some more history, as long as it does not take away Dev time - From the IMPORTANT Things..
Like bug-fixes, as you mentioned yourself, and some fucking balancing! I am sick of seeing the same god damn weapons being used for pvp all the time.
Sorry for sounding angry, but I just really, REALLY dislike the current weapon balancing..
A valid response. However some people play Neocron for the PvP and some people play Neocron for the setting and story.

On the other side of the fence some of our team are C++ programmers, some are network techs, some system administrators, some general IT guys and as such some of us can fix bugs, some of us can manage and improve out infrastructure, some of us can work on balance (as we've said before, its in the pipeline) and some of us have the tools and time to tend to the storyline and content side of the game.