Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

just do it the same way as from nc1 to bdoy? would make me happy!

Neocron Apartment Guide

Quote Originally Posted by GosuSmurf View Post
    just do it the same way as from nc1 to bdoy? would make me happy!
    I personally hated the NC1 to NC2 transfer (mainly the bit where 'someone' decided how much cash you got by your rank and the fact I lost all my apartments and content) if the options for character transfer are between that and nothing at all I may as well just make a new character on Titan (no I dont have any duped/hacked stuff before anyone points fingers)

It's more the time invested in my character that I'm concerned about. I can do without most of the items. One way someone suggested was just the safe slot...I'd be fine with that, all I really need is my TL150 tradeskill tools; those damned things are really expensive, especially for fresh characters with no resources or support. I can reacquire most of the other stuff (although nailing a 5 slot holy energy barrel on the first build is something I probably can't repeat ).

Yes, please consider this very very carefully how it should be implemented. Somebody said that they would leave Titan in an instant if they got all their old stuff back.
    Honestly, I don't think I would want that because it means everybody else would as well, including all the dupes and exploits.
    Please don't ruin Titan, at the current pace it will ensure a lot of fun before reaching any status quo (where everybody has everything).

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    I personally hated the NC1 to NC2 transfer (mainly the bit where 'someone' decided how much cash you got by your rank and the fact I lost all my apartments and content) if the options for character transfer are between that and nothing at all I may as well just make a new character on Titan (no I dont have any duped/hacked stuff before anyone points fingers)
    In that case I suggest you go ahead and create a new char, because if there is one thing I am pretty certain about, it is this:
    none of the transfer options is likely to cover appartments and their content.

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

I bet many transferred Items would be WOC 3 PAs. Just to mention them...
    While I have not really interesting chars on Terra (those on Titan coming close to how the bunch on Terra was), I would have a character on Mars, if ever transfers happened. And to be honest, I wouldn't be really satisfied with one Slot for transfer. While I maybe will work on that again, the most valuable objects to me are a bronze medal, a silber medal, a gold medal and a Tech Haven Key (All documented by the Voice of the Resistance, so it could be checked if those are legal if the Content of the sites is still around). Everything else can be replaced by my own work.
    Such Items, like those Trophy Cups, or Copbot Trophies haven't been mentioned at all, but are truly irreplaceable (at least for a while). But in the end, like many appartments, if its too much trouble to transfer, I still can live without them.
    Its not the content that make the runner.
    Its the runner that makes the content.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

They can always make a list of prohibited items...
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Char transfer would to be honest support runners like me who have limited time to level, we've all grown a little older, not only NC!

if you worried about Titan, then here's the solution......

a few months after char transfer, increase cap level, (no not more woc!) release new content drops ( from revamped areas of the disused NC) no major content mapping required a big plus.
    New armour - player community skin competition for models and naming, new techs for new weapons, all NEW shit to discover.

exploit farming fixed at this point would mean everyone on a level playing field....

Least until NC 3

Closed - Until Further Notice

The lack of apartment transfers would make me sad. I have GM created apts from event wins, let alone all the NC apt landmarks such as Cabbage's bowling alley/chessboard, Ressi's rooftop battle arena, Hogg's mirrored apts and jungle w/ wallerfall, Fail's MB soldier hideout with Stormbots, Flamenka's SEXROOM, etc.

How about being able to transfer everything but weapons (both offensive and offensive) and implants?
    There's obviously a lot of non combat items that mean a lot and that have history behind it. Personally I don't have anything against being able to transfer everything that would fall in the non combat category. You should be able to keep historical items really, it makes you feel like a part of the game and you have something to show for everything you have been through and experienced.

Neocron Apartment Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    In that case I suggest you go ahead and create a new char, because if there is one thing I am pretty certain about, it is this:
    none of the transfer options is likely to cover appartments and their content.
    Or wait for Terra ;-)

Problem for me is I never really managed to get back to my NC1 point in NC2 (and transfer on subsequent characters was bugged and they would all have the skin of the first so I had to redo those from scratch) and I suspect on Titan I'll fall even further behind my curve (have aggressor captain cellars been restored? This was one of the bigger levelling nerfs I remember)

You should not worry about leveling really. Just keep the LE in and you'll be capped (at least your mainskill) in no time. Aggie cellars are fine.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    .... none of the transfer options is likely to cover apartments and their content.
    In fact no character transfer ever included apartments as far as I recall. ( ref to nc1 --> nc2 and so on ).

I would like to see Terra up for a week so that I can jot down the my tank's resist set-up.

As others wrote, you oughtn't be concerned about the XP as it take a few weeks of casual play to cap most character primary skills.

> Aggie cellars are fine.
    Aggies cellars!? until you're capped. lol.

Terra will come back next year. There is a lots of things we have to prepare to get terra running again.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Don't put much effort in the old servers or possible transfer options, ressources are needed elsewhere. At least from my point of view.
    I can gladly step ahead without all my old crap.

We need a burst of chaos... to become clean and purified. Neurotic cleansing disorder cease to be.
    Venting emotions, my demons are alive, Spiritual renewal, come come Katharsis!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast