Please send any details of new exploits or dupe methods to exploits@neocron.info obviously this is something we have tried to avoid and have fixed a number of existing methods.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Please send any details of new exploits or dupe methods to exploits@neocron.info obviously this is something we have tried to avoid and have fixed a number of existing methods.
    This guys, And for the people who cry about rollbacks.... The reason we have them is because everyone is not being honest and or reporting such bugs.

EDIT: Character Creation is back online!
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

I heard in chat about people dying, server rolling back moments and quick belts still having items in even though they had them in their inventories.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by unc0nnected View Post
    Well this essentially gaurantee's a roll-back. Make sure the dev's know exactly how the duping is going down. you think this one thing especially would have been on the top of the lists of things to make sure wuoldn't be easy to do with a new patch as this is the reason we all started fresh on Titan isn't it? To wipe the slate clean of all the duped items from years of cheaters?
    I'm guessing the new database engine was meant to help with this issue as well.
    The dev's seem to be on the case though and as long as people keeping informing them of stuff that is broken, they'll try to fix it.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

I play in window mode, and when my screensaver kicked in, it would come back to a black screen; I could only press Esc then Enter to exit and then restart. No longer! So yay.

Couple of bugs I've noticed:

After a lag spike (I think), I can't move. Relogging fixes it, as does a reset position.

I have 7 mails in my inbox. After a while this came up as 18. The next time it was 181. Then it reverts back to 7 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
    Can also confirm from ooc from a dev somekind of rollback is incomng.
    They will post info when they decided what and howto.
    They really should come out and announce their intentions (if they intend to rollback or not) in a forum post and not just go silent running.

Oh yeah, and those that duped? DING DONG BANNU.

at your house, thinking of fun ways to kill you.

i can't seem to log in... i keep getting an error saying, 'file system check failed corrupt or missing.

scriptsdialogscript.dll

any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post

I have 7 mails in my inbox. After a while this came up as 18. The next time it was 181. Then it reverts back to 7 again.
    I was getting this pre patch.
    I also noticed the damage numbers on mob not showing at long distance (>2/3 distance with sniper on a wb) and the wb wouldn't close past 2/3 distance, or aggro. He wouldn't take a shot at me, just kept circling. Edit, ok 2nd one I taunted and he nuked me
    Last edited by Sammson; 30-11-12 at 00:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    i can't seem to log in... i keep getting an error saying, 'file system check failed corrupt or missing.

scriptsdialogscript.dll

any idea?
    done a file integrity check?

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post

Oh yeah, and those that duped? DING DONG BANNU.
    Its called trading/dying and zoning lol then getting rolled back, its almost impossible not to dupe at this point. Ban errbody! I assume at this point there will be a rollback dont be niave, just dont play till it happens IMO

at your house, thinking of fun ways to kill you.

yeah, got that bit sorted... now, it seems to stop responding just after i launch. screen goes blank and nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Its called trading/dying and zoning lol then getting rolled back, its almost impossible not to dupe at this point. Ban errbody! I assume at this point there will be a rollback dont be niave, just dont play till it happens IMO
    If you realise you suddenly have 2 of the same item by mistake, you report it and discard the extra item. Or you are knowingly duping and i dont care what excuse you come up with, you still keep an item you werent supposed to have. I find it amusing how you try to find excuses for it though. And the kneejerk "Ban errbody!" comment? Priceless. You would almost think you or your budddies had something to hide.

At the end of the day, if the devs dont crack down on this, what should keep people from duping (or attempt to find ways of duping) in the future? Nothing. Nothing at all. But i guess thats what you want?

Dont be naive?

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    If you realise you suddenly have 2 of the same item by mistake, you report it and discard the extra item. Or you are knowingly duping and i dont care what excuse you come up with, you still keep an item you werent supposed to have. I find it amusing how you try to find excuses for it though. And the kneejerk "Ban errbody!" comment? Priceless. You would almost think you or your budddies had something to hide.

At the end of the day, if the devs dont crack down on this, what should keep people from duping (or attempt to find ways of duping) in the future? Nothing. Nothing at all. But i guess thats what you want?

Dont be naive?
    Me and my buddies lmfao your fucking nuts, I barely play im a 40's something apu. I was just pointing out the obvious so fuck off! their crack down will be rolling back the broken ass patch they released.

The only excuse you need to be an asshole is getting up and looking in the mirror every morning. They should ban me for my 2k I gave away for pokes and then got rolled back, you know since i can destroy creds n all, you Egg'douche. Ill let you get back to jumping to conclusions.

NC For Free!

Some reason people are saying there is no rollback. Well they would be wrong the rollback is confirmed but what will be rolledback has not.

Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    I barely play im a 40's something apu.
    Maybe you should not be commenting on dupes then. The only reason alot of people came back was the promise of a fresh server without duped items and gazillions of credits.

If people arent being banned for trying to cheat, whats the point?
    Last edited by Praetorian; 30-11-12 at 01:45.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast