Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

When creating a new character the character creator is zoomed out. Even when you zoom in the character you are creating is still a bit too far away and thus makes it difficult to see the fine details of the character.

As for the character selector it's good good to see the portraits are zoomed out. I was getting annoyed with just seeing the the top right hand side of my characters head.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread....Q-Mission-NPCs

I posted this in the bug report section before I read this thread. It seems the NPC problem is not just a Crahn issue then. I have the same problem as the other guys reporting. My npcs are not listed!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

So the screen grays out after awhile and doesn't give the game back....

Quote Originally Posted by Weazeler View Post
    Fallen Angels Research Missions still be bugged cant talk to either of the people you need to
    Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    http://forum.neocron.com/showthread....Q-Mission-NPCs

I posted this in the bug report section before I read this thread. It seems the NPC problem is not just a Crahn issue then. I have the same problem as the other guys reporting. My npcs are not listed!
    Could you let us know.

• The TL of the mission.
    • Which tradeskill mission it is. (eg RES/CST)
    • And the faction.

Just put the details in this thread. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread....Q-Mission-NPCs

Thanks
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Been trying to get in for the past 2 hrs and can't get past synching after character selection.

Private Eyes have got shorter in the character select screen. Before mine used to have the head and neck showing on the screen. Now the bottom of the screen is just under their chins.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Great work, guys!

Unfortunately, there seem to be a few issues with mobs clipping / teleporting, as well as silent damage. I frequently hunt Warbots in J_02, next to the bunker, with my LE'd character (Bryson). After the patch:
    - Been engaged with mobs who don't appear to be dealing damage to me, yet I will silently lose health.
    - Been engaged with Warbots who appear to be far away, then... Wham! The Warbot teleports right next to me.

Saw this pretty frequently yesterday evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung
    the video short you are looking for is called "Farm Sluts"
    ironic, isn't it?

Let me first say thank you for your great work!

After a short look inside I got noumerous problems... (only FYI)
    1. elvator in Plaza 1 "Sky Enter" doesn't work for me . no error message or sync.
    2. Sync from P1 to P2 doesnt work for me
    3. I changed my clothes and after relog (cause Sync to P2 doesnt work) I was warped back and had my old clothes. On the second relog I got my old clothes for one second and my Char transformed to another guy with a AK-47 on the back. On the third login I got my char back (hey can I have the AK47 plz? ).

Edit: After Server Patch now everthing looks fine, but slowly
    Last edited by tomatoni; 29-11-12 at 19:56.

Required updates

After or before patching to #175, please be sure to follow these simple steps:
    1. Install the most recent version of DirectX
    via http://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=35

--> DONE

2. Install the required redistributables
    via http://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=8328

--> DONE

3. Click the "Configuration..." Button in the launcher and select "Configure Hardware..." then update your settings and press "OK" (ensure your neocron.ini is not set to read only please)

---> CAN´t Enter!!! Neocron.ini --->> PREFDRIVER = "."

Technical changes:

Dropped support for DirectX 7 ---> My favorite Game was killed !!

After 5-6 Years playing NC on my Laptop, NC is dead!
    My graphiccard "Mobile Intel (R)945 Express Chipset Family" is not supported from NC anymore...
    I can play other online Game with much better grafic....only NC is dead...
    Goodby NC *waves*
    Serena

Quote Originally Posted by Vokus View Post
    Required updates

Technical changes:

Dropped support for DirectX 7 ---> My favorite Game was killed !!

My graphiccard "Mobile Intel (R)945 Express Chipset Family" is not supported from NC anymore...
    Goodby NC *waves*
    Lordy lordy, that might be a little bit melodramatic.. I mean if it is your favorite game surely you must be able to justify finding a someone newer piece of hardware to play it on. Newer being a relative term as I'm pretty sure you can get a DX9 laptop for free on ebay that wuold run Neocron. I know I've put out old desktop on the curb that were newer than that laptop and would run neocron now over the past couple years.

Thought I'd chime in here to say that everything has been running 100% smoothly for me over here in in Eastern Canada. No login problems, no syncing problems, no warping issues with anything. 100% flawless gameplay and performance. Now this is kind of what I saw before the patch and my low level char isn't doing any PVP right now so I'm probably not going to be exposed to a situation where I would see any of the problems you were fixing but everything's looking good. Nice work on the patch

I'm unable to create any new characters since 175.
    I tried 4 times to make a spy smuggler with droner stats (for leveling) but I get stuck when clicking "next" on the faction selection screen. The game stops responding.
    My mousefinger got tired of moving all the int/dex points into droner skills so I tried making a default char with just clicking "next" on every char creation step. Same story, game stops responding when trying to continue on from the faction selection screen.
    TITAN
    Knight-Barter: Capped conster / repper spy
    Knight-Research: PPU poker
    This is when I realized I should stop using professions in my char names ...
    Iron-Man: HC tank
    Future char plans: Res spy, RC spy, RC PE, PC PE, ...

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Vokus View Post
    Goodby NC *waves*
    Get a laptop from this century..

Dont blame the volunteers (that Work on this in their FREE-TIME), that they want to minimize the technical Work a bit.. Sorry that you belong to the 1% that cant run DX9..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Aside from the FoV stuff (char selection image, weapon size, distance of camera from body in 3rd person, etc.), I'm not really having any problems. CityCom might be a bit slow opening up, but worked at normal speed while I was fiddling in Clanadmin.

One thing I noticed was that the synronising animation when logging in or using a GR is near the bottom, not at the top, which is is for normal zoning. Zoning sometimes causes the screen to go grey while loading (doesn't cover HUD though).

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    Aside from the FoV stuff (char selection image, weapon size, distance of camera from body in 3rd person, etc.), I'm not really having any problems. CityCom might be a bit slow opening up, but worked at normal speed while I was fiddling in Clanadmin.

One thing I noticed was that the synronising animation when logging in or using a GR is near the bottom, not at the top, which is is for normal zoning. Zoning sometimes causes the screen to go grey while loading (doesn't cover HUD though).
    What is the issue with FoV? Mine seems normal on my screen, 1680 x 1050 seems fine, can I see what issue everyone is having?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast