Thread: Fan Art by GP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

These are really good please tell me you are going to be doing more.

Nice one !

I personnally prefer when it looks more "professionnal" like you say. But all the paints are awesome !

Proportions are good. The idea behind the painting and the feelings are understood through it. I feel like watching a movie when I see your paintings, trying to imagine what your character will do next, why they are here ...

Good work !
    I behave as a signature

I see no reason why you should not be hired for the new Neocron artwork and menu pictures when NC:R is going to be made. Gives this man a medal and a contract!

Chuck Norris: Thanks Chuck
    Spike Devlan: I sure will be doing a lot more. I love Neocron. Thank you.
    Castro: Thanks man. I like to add some realism to my paintings. I hope not to disappoint!
    Mr. Kassad: Thanks for your words... I would love to work on Neocron Full time! It would be a dream come true.

Here i'm just experimenting. Trying to capture the mood of what seems to be Plaza/pepper park crossover (Just for fun). This started out quite a mess since I had no direction at first. I just went in without a plan. It started looking like the first image below. I had DoY in mind then I just went crazy with it. Over all, I spent about about 30 minutes on the first and about 3 hours on the 2nd. Just trying to be productive and having fun doing it.

edit: Images appear small here and in photobucket sry guys.
    Terra - War of Seasons | Ukitakumuki | Dawn of War | Holotype | Silent Force | Gully
    Titan - Spooge Demon | Goon Demon | Ressi Demon | Psi Demon
    My Art Profile

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carbonkink View Post
    I haven't painted for the past 3-4 days. Neocrack is too strong atm. I decided to paint again today. This was done roughly around 2 hours. Mind you, I like to paint sketchy and fast. I can take my time on a painting and render it to make it look nice and pretty but my style involves more with texture and gritty. If I apply hours upon hours into my paintings, it can of course look very professional. But I am too lazy for that. Neocron has taken over my time.

Fantastic! Loving the customised PA, especially fuck Reeza. I imagine the guy as an anti-city hanging it in Pepper Park 3, selling drugs to kids!

edit: Images appear small here and in photobucket sry guys.
    Try to use picturepush.com

Also: I would love to use this picture as my desktop wallpaper. I'll send you a PM

RogerRamjet: lol yeah dude, Customized Tank PA with a little bit of tag on it. Definitely Anti. Who knows what goes on in PP...
    Mr. Kassad: Thanks man, I gave that website a try. A lot better. Just click on the image and it'll direct you to the original image itself. I also uploaded a 1400x res for you.

I tweaked a few things on this one.

Here is the 1400x res for Mr Kassad. Updated with the NC logo to the bottom right.
    Terra - War of Seasons | Ukitakumuki | Dawn of War | Holotype | Silent Force | Gully
    My Art Profile

I would love to see a speedy of a populated Viarosso scene with your own interpretation of it. Every time i watch some speedys, i wish i bought a intuos instead of my 4:3 tablet on a 16:9 workspace :P

I also uploaded a 1400x res for you.
    (...)
    Here is the 1400x res for Mr Kassad. Updated with the NC logo to the bottom right.
    Whooohooo! Thanks alot!
    I like the logo addition, too.

Saw the last one up on deviant art, then spotted some of your other work, you sure have talent man!! Love the feel to the last one, really captures the atmosphere of the darker outer city limits. Keep up the good work look forward to some more NC inspired art

Closed - Until Further Notice

Carbonkink would you be able to create a cover for a book or a series of covers possibly? I absolutely love your work and I would love to have you design some covers for me. I want to make some e-books basically when I finish the actual content. I couldnt think how to make the covers but this stuff just looks brilliant!

P.s I too have a new wallpaper.

As soon as I saw it... I thought Animoid Row.... Blade Runner. I would actually love to live there.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

damn why didn't i see this topic before??? awesome paints. found my background pic for the 31st of December.

Thank you guys! Been a while. I want to keep up with more fan art. I hope I can at least get something done soon enough. I have many ideas in mind.

Here is an update on the concept of the copbots running... I changed it a bit from the last composition. Mainly experimenting.

Oh and William, I inboxed you. I am definitely down designing you 3 cover art for your books.
    My Art Profile

damn i would like to see that ingame.... Nice work honestly.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

I'd love to see your input if you were ever brought on board as a concept artist dude. Really like the stuff you produce.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast