LOL @ if they closed regants how many ppl would stop playing the new server
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drevious View Post
    LOL @ if they closed regants how many ppl would stop playing the new server
    If that's their raison d'etre for playing then I don't think they'd be a loss to the game.

any one person is a loss to the game at this point
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

This game is more like diablo hack n slash then any MMO..... the fact that GM's are giving some local players unfair advantages still after all these years speaks volumes about the underhanded nepotism that goes on with NUKKLEAR... WTf moving WoC disks so only some people will know. GOOD GAME GUYS!; how much more favoritism can you show, go ahead and spawn them some woC 3 pas also lol!

all this to try and make euros king again

Just remove woc its only good for spies anyways and they can get it in a day or less!

Let's be honest here, PvE is pretty boring, and the grind, as short as it may be, is still just that, Grind. PVP is the star of the show here because of the FPS combat system.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drevious View Post
    any one person is a loss to the game at this point
    So by removing or changing a dungeon that has been abused for years will lead people to stop playing?

Conversely, would letting people effectively do what they like inside or outside the rules bring larger populations? Look at what happened to Terra which was effectively lawless. I'd say not.

As with all games, people will push the boundaries and make it easier for themselves if they can, doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    ..... the fact that GM's are giving some local players unfair advantages still after all these years speaks volumes about the underhanded nepotism that goes on with NUKKLEAR... WTf moving WoC disks so only some people will know. GOOD GAME GUYS!; how much more favoritism can you show, go ahead and spawn them some woC 3 pas also lol!

all this to try and make euros king again
    No one knows which sectors will have the disc dropping enemies and no one knows at which times they will reset, how anyone could take this development as favoring euros, it just, it just....

Oh and for your information, none of the work currently being done on NC2 has anything to do with Nukklear, its all a volunteer team.

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh View Post
    No one knows which sectors will have the disc dropping enemies and no one knows at which times they will reset, how anyone could take this development as favoring euros, it just, it just....

Oh and for your information, none of the work currently being done on NC2 has anything to do with Nukklear, its all a volunteer team.
    thats funny I hear people already know where, I guess we'll see whos all Woc'd out first wont we?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    thats funny I hear people already know where, I guess we'll see whos all Woc'd out first wont we?
    So what? you failed to find the sector first and now you yell power abuse?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    So what? you failed to find the sector first and now you yell power abuse?
    nice justification lol see how it begins!!!..... actually I already know, I dont even play on titan though... let the abuse begin all over again!

You're an idiot. The WoC disks will be placed randomly by GMs and that setup is being used to get rid of the problematic disk farming.

I think you're just mad you can't farm the disks any more.

Also lol at people saying drones should be removed.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

I think they should just make it easier for non droners to do mc5 and the woc tunnel. Problem solved.

I think overall NPC damage needs to be looked at. It makes doing much on the high end of the scale pretty difficult. Drones just make it easy because you aren't actually dieing, just losing 3-5k.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Having never played a droner this might be a stupid question, when drones are destroyed do droners get any SI?

yes a little like 4% or something

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast