Make grenades have melee req as they are technically a thrown weapon and then you have melee aoe too!

jeah and multi use like medkits. say they stack to 10. then you don't have to refill the qb so often.
    I just imagine a soldier going all crazy throwing tons of grenades around blowing things up. That'd be great!

And the grenlauncher could also be a rifle, true ... everyone happy then

its weird seeing all these new people in here suggesting stuff from like years ago or just straight up suggesting things from nc1 lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    an AoE-rifle would be awesome. but, folks, rifles as a weapon class are strong enough already. lets leave it this way. no rifle-grenades or -rockets please.
    This is completely irrelephant. AoE weapons are a leveling tool. AoE rifles would do nothing more than give rifle spies a chance to achieve WoC instead of being forced into droning.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    This is completely irrelephant. AoE weapons are a leveling tool. AoE rifles would do nothing more than give rifle spies a chance to achieve WoC instead of being forced into droning.
    They are not forced into droning they can level to woc with a rifle or a pistol, thats what i did with my pe just takes 500x as long.... this all come back on WoC as usual just get rid of them and make rare weapons good again...

UN-NERF TRADE SKILLING EXP IM PISSED THAT I HAVE TO USE A WEAPON and FIGHT TO get WOC WTF!!!!!!

There's nothing wrong with making positive suggestions for the game, the more input and community discussion the better. Yes some things may have been discussed before, and yes comparisons will be made to NC1, what is wrong with that? It's a completely different team now, who are actively engaged in the community - so why not bounce around these ideas? Because you personally might not like them? Games like this evolve all the time, sometimes for good and sometimes for bad, but it's the community who decides which that is and the people who adapt that thrive. Even if the ideas are far fetched and won't get implemented, it might plant seed for future alterations.

The amount of negative and defensive people on the internet never ceases to amaze me

More tradeskill xp might be good, I've never played as a tradeskiller though so not sure how it compared to 'pre-nerf'. But to get back on topic, what really would b the downside to atleast 1 AoE rifle?

Also, like the melee idea for hand grenades, makes sense to me Rare BP-able grenade like the rare drones anyone? ha

A melee tank with a big sword rushing around hacking the shit out of people and throwing grenades at clusters of mobs. Not forgetting the obligatory headbutt on the closest grim chaser at the time.

THIS would rock. too bad its all in my head.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dissenter View Post
    There's nothing wrong with making positive suggestions for the game, the more input and community discussion the better. Yes some things may have been discussed before, and yes comparisons will be made to NC1, what is wrong with that?
    Chuck Norris kind of reminds me of myself when I'm drunk... RAAAWWR RWAARRR FGDFGHLFGHFHFHFLH FUKING EXPLITING SHIT REMOVE DRONERS, PLOTING BEHIND DOORS RAWR OVERPOWERED RIFLES RAWWR NEW PPL SUGGESTING THINGS ETCR!

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    A melee tank with a big sword rushing around hacking the shit out of people and throwing grenades at clusters of mobs. Not forgetting the obligatory headbutt on the closest grim chaser at the time.

THIS would rock. too bad its all in my head.
    You could slot a "grenade mod" to melee weapons, so when you swing your weapon, there would be a 25% chance of throwing out
    a grenade in your general area.

But yeah... AOE rifles... Great stuff
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

oh oh, pls no 25% chance stuff .... else we will soon have the ebony boots of mighty grenade throwing which give +38% ... nah thanks

To be honest I was always surprised there weren't more kinds of hand-grenades like the fusion blasts or raygun blasts...

there was trip mines
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by \\Fényx// View Post
    there was trip mines
    Now they were funny!

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Nose View Post
    oh oh, pls no 25% chance stuff .... else we will soon have the ebony boots of mighty grenade throwing which give +38% ... nah thanks
    I actually laughed so hard I choked at this!

Make grenades available for any class by changing requirements to WEP only. Solved.

Of course we would need a Freedom strike equivalent for CA FSM, so that the other factions get useful grenades too. Or else TG would have to supply the whole server with their fire crackers^^
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast