Hello

I'm thankful for the Team's Job and I do my best to contribute.

I would like to bring some constructive critique concerning the development process forward however.

- We can’t tell what you work on.
- We can't tell if you make any progress.
- This is frustrating.

I suggest A Development Roadmap with fixed update dates (every 3 or every 4 months) so when we look at the website at these particular dates we can get some insight on what’s going on.

DANGEROUS: THIS PART IS A RANT!

Especially considering Implant and Armor changes: Please start using some Kind of Visualisation for Changes and a Change Log: An Excel Sheet with multiple Tables, SQL Dumps, an Arab riding a Donkey giving out Stone tables, i don't give a shit, just stop with this:

- Change every Implant in the Game
- Ask people to test the changes
- Ignore Requests for a comprehensive collection of the fucking Data

YOU CAN FEEL SAFE AGAIN THE RANT IS OVER

For example:

Quarterly Development Update

Titan

- No major Bugs
- Infrastructure Update on the XX.XX.XXXX

Veedena

Weapon Damage Balancing
Zoltan

- Weapon Balancing (90%)
o Fix “Stellschrauben” (100%)
o Fix mayhem created by fixing “Stellschrauben” (100%)
o Weapon A, B, C need another look at (50%)
- Low TL Weapon normalizing (0%)
o Need to set a project goal (suggestion Thread in the Forums is here: [link]) (0%)
o Need to figure out the Calculations (5%)
o

Implant / Armour revamp
Bragi

Implant

A Full list of Implants as they currently are on Veedena and a Change History you can find here:
[Link to Forum]

- Coma Values are removed (100%)
- Hacking INT implants implemented (100%)
- Barter INT Implants implemented (100%)
- Gloves for more than Tradeskills? Need to set a project goal (suggestion Thread in the Forums is here: [link]) (0%)
- More Bones? Need to set a project goal (suggestion Thread in the Forums is here: [link]) (0%)
- etc.

Armor

A Full list of Armor as they currently are on Veedena and a Change History you can find here:
[Link to Forum]

- Coma Values are removed (100%)
- Pistol Tank PA’s implemented (50%)
- H-C PE PA’s implemented (50%)
- Etc.

New objects and textures

- CityCom (50%)
- Gogo Guardian (50%)
- Some Alphas not working in the Wasteland (80%)

Don’t work with ETA’s but give use a percentage Value of how you see yourself with the
Work.

Or don't. Just write what you're working on and what you can complete. Just some kind of regular Update (which we can expect) would be much appreciated!

Additional Question

What is the General purpose of Veedena?

An environment to create a completely fixed out Neocron 2, with all the implant and armor changes, the new textures, the weapon balancing all ready for one big patch?

Or an Environment for small Iterations to be made which hit Titan regularly (there would be a feeling of progress and you can implement and fix certain themes one at a time. (best example: Body Zone removal and the necessary adjustment of armor resist values across the board).