Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
If drugs were to be nerfed (by a lot as in: •Drugs have equal or near-equal negatives to their bonuses.), drugflashes would have to be removed tbh.

Anyways, I vote for •Drugs stay as they are.
Well or maybe not exactly as they are. But a rather big boost in stats.

I know that a drugflash can be removed quite easily with kill_self - Sometimes you just really do not want to die...
Like in opfights that takes a while. Or when you are the last non-PPU alive.. It REALLY isnt possible to get a rez in that scenario - and it has happened to me more than a few times..

EDIT: A limit for how many drugs you can take would probably be a good idea.. Kinda like with nanites.
I agreewith dropout!
In my opinion drugs are fine the way they are now. The only issue I have is said workaround to avoid the negatives consequences of using drugs. Almost everyone has a PPU in a nearby safezone (e.g. PP1) for buffs and rezz to circumvent the drugflash. This is extremly lame and a problem in itself.

I dont want drugs to become obsolete, because they are one of neocrons very few cashsinks!
Additionaly BD would suffer from this.

So I vote for •Drugs stay as they are.

Provided the issue of circumventing the drugflash is fixed and maybe this idea "EDIT: A limit for how many drugs you can take would probably be a good idea.. Kinda like with nanites." is implemented.

In my mind this seems like a good and simple solution!