For a brainport thread this sure does look pretty abusive at times.

If you are going to impose penalties on players like this then please can we have other benefits to being "bad" people. There is a difference between being a bad player and being a bad person. A bad player will have good soullight because he doesnt kill anyone. A bad person will have bad sl because he does.

If players are to truly have that experience of being the "bad guy" then they will push to pursue it. Art imitates life. We cannot run round in the real world toting huge guns and shouting our mouths off at one another so many people who would normally be quite calm and mild-mannered will live out this ideal in pc games. It is basic human psychology. Some do it for the benefit of themselves and some do it for the benefit of others!

regardless there will always be the people who want to be the villain. This patch punishes them and rightly so if they ARE villains. However you have to account for the people who want to have the choice to "go straight" at the same time. They need to be able to regain their SL in relative peace also.

How about giving them that access (in oz jail) as previously requested AND giving them adequate guard protection to do so. Also how about giving the copbots their old damage values back. I mean the practically insta-kill of NC1. Copbots should be feared.

Oz Jail guards should be almost as tough (but still raidable by a large scale police/militia force) but at the same time give the "red SL" guys a chance to choose to fight or GR out.

OZ Jail also needs its own GR. It can only be activated and used when you have BAD SL ideally. It should have guards beside it also just in case someone tries to gank the person coming in somehow.

There will be accidental issues where people lose SL - I dont care who says otherwise to be honest. It can and does happen.

There will also be people who go out of their way to make other clans/chars lose sl. This community has always had fierce rivalries/borderline pathological hatred between clans. The players in those clans can and do erupt violently plenty of times and some will push the rules. Again human nature. Revenge and all of that.

I do not think that RED sl players should be rewarded but I do think that they should be given adequate chance to repent.

Also the missions in Pepper Park sewers need to be reworked for people to repair their soullight there in the short term. They will need more mobs of each mission difficulty in the sewers down there.