Hello friends. In an effort to spice things up and add some content for the community (as well as potential recruiting material to bring in new players) I've decided to host a 2 vs 2 player tournament.
Sign up here in the thread with your team name/players and I'll mark you down here in the OP. I would like to participate as well, but I am currently a solo player; as of now the plan is for me to stream and record the event. However, if someone would like to be my partner then I can look into finding another player to stream/record instead.
Please leave what time of day works best for you and your partner. I'm hoping we can get at least 8 teams. If we get more, all the better.
40k entry fee per team. Pot will be split in 70/20/10 format. Entry fee must be paid to myself (Brendan Murphy) prior to the tournament beginning.
1) All fights are Best of 3 until the Finals. Finals will be Best of 5. Fights will take place inside any of the Neofrag Arenas. Teams will randomly be assigned home and away designations; the home team will pick 1st/3rd map/arena. Away team will pick 2nd.
2) Teams may NOT have 2 of the same build on the same team. We want to see some spice and variety.
3) Teams are locked once the tournament begins. That means whatever characters you start the tournament with you must finish with.
4) Buffs must be cast after the round begins.
5) The round ends when one team has killed all players on the other team.
6) Rezzes are permitted if they can be pulled off.
7) The only thing you may drop/spawn inside the arena prior to the round beginning is extra ammunition/healing supplies/etc.
8) You may not move around the arena until the round has begun.
9) You may not leave the arena at any point in time during the round. After a round has ended, players can leave the arena if they need to bring something/switch up weapons.
10) The only players allowed in the arena will be the current teams participating, the judges, and streamers. Spectators will have to watch the fights via stream.
*If you can think of any rules or stuff that is too OP that should be banned, please feel free to post below.