1. #1
    Social Media Manager Kronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    117

    Default [R#184/R#185] Patch Discussion

    Welcome all Runners,

    Feel free to discuss the R#184 patch in this thread. The patch notes can be found inside this thread.


    Sincerely,
    Your Neocron Support Team
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

    »A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

    DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

  2. #2

    Default

    Do the ppu spells push players down the hill of is it fixed? I don't find it in the patch notes the fix works on the testserver...

  3. #3
    Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough, England
    Posts
    3,303

    Default

    Patch looks excellent! Will all current unressed techs stack, or just new ones farmed? Were the issues with researching on the test server sorted out?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    Do the ppu spells push players down the hill of is it fixed? I don't find it in the patch notes the fix works on the testserver...
    Just added the missing bullet in the list. Thanks for the note!
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

    »After the patch is before the patch!«

    DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

  5. #5

    Default

    As i could see for now, the automated sympgain works fine.

    With the beam weapons mentioned: beam cannons or psi beams?

  6. #6
    Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough, England
    Posts
    3,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lawless View Post
    As i could see for now, the automated sympgain works fine.

    With the beam weapons mentioned: beam cannons or psi beams?
    I imagine weapons, they've been pure for a long long time.

  7. #7
    Registered User Agent L's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Plaza 1 Medicare
    Posts
    917

    Default

    ressed few techs after the server quickpatch and looks like L/T/E give proper results plus newly ressed parts stack with old parts.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0UvJZmGTsk&t=0m19s

  8. #8
    Chairwoman FA
    Join Date
    November 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    278

    Default

    well patching worked on all PC's, however after playing for 10 mins server crashed and now I cant log in on any pc getting no connection to server
    Ressi Blade
    Major General House DoY - Titan
    Chairwoman Fallen Angels Terra
    Chairwoman Fallen Angels Mars

  9. #9
    Social Media Manager Kronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msressi View Post
    well patching worked on all PC's, however after playing for 10 mins server crashed and now I cant log in on any pc getting no connection to server
    This is being fixed as we speak. The servers have just been taken offline to complete this. It should not take long.
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

    »A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

    DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    Do the ppu spells push players down the hill of is it fixed? I don't find it in the patch notes the fix works on the testserver...
    It's there in the patch notes under "Misc changes"

    Removed the "jumping" when applying passive effects to players. Meaning: no more falling down mountains while being buffed
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

    »What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

    DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

  11. #11
    Registered User Neallys's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    20€ la nuit
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Reworked state synchronization of weapons, this should fix issues like e.g. a different number of hits registering on the server- and client-side

    Was this getting further worked on after we tested it on the testserver? Because last time I checked, it wasn't working still
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

  12. #12
    Social Media Manager Kronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msressi View Post
    well patching worked on all PC's, however after playing for 10 mins server crashed and now I cant log in on any pc getting no connection to server
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    This is being fixed as we speak. The servers have just been taken offline to complete this. It should not take long.
    Server is now back online again after the required fix. Any further problems let us know.
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

    »A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

    DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

  13. #13

    Default

    About faction warzones:

    LE players can't hack, alright.
    Are there any bonuses yet? Because in the PTS patchnotes you say no, in the retail patchnotes there is no mention about missing implementations of any bonus?

  14. #14

    Default

    These patch note look AWESOME! I'm in!

  15. #15
    Registered User Agent L's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Plaza 1 Medicare
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lawless View Post
    About faction warzones:
    [...]Are there any bonuses yet? Because in the PTS patchnotes you say no, in the retail patchnotes there is no mention about missing implementations of any bonus?
    There was a discussion about what should and what should not these boni be. But it yielded no conclusions so far.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •