just wanna say one thing, I love the fact that it is possible for more than 1 clan to fight together, 2 active clans really was too few
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

So having read the thread its LG red and fusion in one big Alliance? Am I right or were there others too?

Without knowing the exact details, i sort of doubt theres an "official" alliance going on. A word from the related clans would be nice though.

All i know is that saturday evening it was reported on faction chat that RSC came to jerico hence we came to aid our CA bros there. To my surprise there were 2 REDs there we were told not to shoot (after shooting them). Rest was LG, Regz and TGM though - all CA.

Had fun, was glad to pvp. Will participate again. AAAA++++

me too prae but then theres a whole neocronicle article dedicated to it showing this alliance in effect. LG/RED/Some CM clan? all get mentioned as fighting together. suprisingly all have that common factor involved that all are "german" clans. Reading this thread also about 30 on 10 shows an alliance whether it was for one night or it will continue to grow.

From personal experience these things dont tend to die down quick once they get started.

Im curious to see how this develops.

@Kame/Strife etc. If they start doing this regularly just call us. There are mixed feelings amongst the clan about whether we should be helping or not truthfully but if this sort of thing boots off again like a few of us have seen we will not sit idle and watch. I don't like splinters so i refuse to sit on the fence with this.

The ones who chose a side will choose yours in this instance because its all about the fair fights. If you are not fighting against a zerg don't be surprised if we come knocking on your door when we muster the players. #fairplay #goodcleanfights
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 05-02-13 at 07:23. Reason: Removed off topic remarks.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

No model you miss the point completely. You weren't alone. There were 3 or 4 of you and he ran off cos I told him to. He's new to PvP. Regardless I couldn't give a fuck about who died when. The point is you shit talk enough to everyone else flinging your accusations. I have never cheated in my life, I wouldn't know how to! But anyway you can't bitch about stuff on the boards being done to you and then do the same to me and others in game. That is hypocrisy to the highest order. The circumstances surrounding said event will always be subject to interpretation. In your mind we probably had 15 people there which you killed single handedly without taking a scratch.... I know the truth but I am past caring about the he said she said. I hope this explains my point a little better.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Which clans are ignoring all the faction relations to fight. Believe me if this starts properly im backing what Loki and will said we will support rsc as needed. When a server is against you its nice to have friends.

As for any clans involved in the alliance. If you will ignore faction relations to fight then so will I. It's open season on you if this is how you wanna play it
    from neocronicle article:

"We have been lead to believe Rockshore Surf Club intervened in a fight between R.E.D. and LG at Krupp outpost last Saturday. The expected fraternization between the two Anti City factions surprisingly didn't happen and RSC opened fire against the soldiers from City Administration as well as the fighters of Black Dragon. "
    http://forum.neocron-game.com/entry....-Strikes-Again

This might have been the reason for R.E.D and LG to strike back against RSC together.

This entire scenario couldn't be scripted better, nor could I ask for anything better myself. Seeing 3 clans show up to fight just adds fuel to the fire. Fending off the "alliance" to get attacked by another substantial force made us all laugh. Fighting til the death, and then seeing dozens of people aoe'ing, instantly vaporizing anything coming out of the underground was the crowning point. I have respect for all who brings war to Neocron. Just don't be too upset when you lose with 30 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    A word from the related clans would be nice though.
    Not sure if that would be wise, since the tone in this thread isn't very good.
    I'll do it anyway.
    So all I get from reading here is constant negativism. I'm aware that there may be some unclear information about that topic, but if you want to know them, why didn't you contact us ingame? (I'm not aware that my clan has been contacted, yet)
    That reminds me to offer the 'Cronicle some information for some nice payoff.

These are related to some other things, all based on wrong or incomplete information.
    And then I had to read "if this is ongoing, I'll fraternize with them". So in your terms it's ok to zerg the zergers. Interesting.
    I even had to read someone would break their rp given point of view, cause they think we did break ours. Well, let me tell you something, it was more rp in this alliance you could imagine.
    Not that I have a problem with it, I stoped having problems with things I can't change/have no influence of, especially in games.

What only few see, the oppertunity that is within these actions. We had a fight with 40+ppl (Ok, the last one wasn't a real fight, but it sometimes is hard to keep it slow when you see the goal), we had the entire pvp section of the server go nuts. Everything I heard till this weekend was "remember to old times, when we had the big fights, etc."
    Well I don't remember them. Wasn't there. Don't care. But now I hear, in those times the alliances fucked up the game. So maybe you should decide.
    And no one ever said the alliance is forever. In fact, it's there for two days, and you see the end of the world...
    So instead of ranting, talk to the ppl directly in the proper ways, i.e. ingame.

Take it to the game. Make RP.
    Last edited by Grogor; 05-02-13 at 10:38. Reason: typo
    ‘Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.’

The REAL Walker

...Must level spy faster... Must participate in these fights..!!!
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Steiner View Post
    from neocronicle article:

"We have been lead to believe Rockshore Surf Club intervened in a fight between R.E.D. and LG at Krupp outpost last Saturday. The expected fraternization between the two Anti City factions surprisingly didn't happen and RSC opened fire against the soldiers from City Administration as well as the fighters of Black Dragon. "
    http://forum.neocron-game.com/entry....-Strikes-Again

This might have been the reason for R.E.D and LG to strike back against RSC together.
    This most likely sounds like the reason, and we do completely deserve to be smashed as we have. We learned of a fight between two clans that were our enemies, and we crashed the fight killing both and taking the op. High on an excellent victory we moved forward and decided to go for RED's nearby OP. 3, -maybe- 4 other clans were involved in a fight there and we simply became overwhelmed and lost.

Fun times.

Double post since i cant edit.

So in your terms it's ok to zerg the zergers. Interesting.
    It's called fighting with even numbers. I find it interesting how you seem upset that someone would be able to fight you with even numbers.

"remember to old times, when we had the big fights, etc."
    Well I don't remember them. Wasn't there. Don't care. But now I hear, in those times the alliances fucked up the game. So maybe you should decide.
    20 vrs 20, clan vrs clan are the big fights people miss. Not 30 vrs 10 and ug barreling.
    Last edited by Strife; 05-02-13 at 13:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    It's called fighting with even numbers. I find it interesting how you seem upset that someone would be able to fight you with even numbers.
    Nah, I'm not upset. Just wanted to point out what was suggested by some of the posts. If that happens I'm fine with it. Even or outnumbered (against us). We try the best to fight whenever we could and weren't occupied by another fight or miles away from the next GR or (most notably) reallife breaking in.
    Achieving even numbers is hard, very hard. I see them only happen if you made pre fight arrangements, or have luck ofc. So yes, it may be sometimes unfair, but I think so far each clan had a glimps on both sides by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    A word from the related clans would be nice though.
    Here we go :http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...ander-in-Chief

I see the alliance growing because back on Uranus the more we won the bigger it got. If this is just an anomaly then I wilhave l let the fires die. if its not I will take a side. As for speaking about it. No. Here is the best place for that. Out in public and cool and calmly discussed. Not in game in private and deniable. Here you have got accountability. It's better here. Case in point is this thread. Nick suttons account of the pp3 actions compared to mine. The bias that comes into it all to stroke the male ego.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I see the alliance growing because back on Uranus the more we won the bigger it got. If this is just an anomaly then I wilhave l let the fires die. if its not I will take a side. As for speaking about it. No. Here is the best place for that. Out in public and cool and calmly discussed. Not in game in private and deniable. Here you have got accountability. It's better here. Case in point is this thread. Nick suttons account of the pp3 actions compared to mine. The bias that comes into it all to stroke the male ego.
    What makes you think it would go that way after just two (!) days? It wasn't just you, I mean all of the people, fearing this could leap to a doomsday alliance.
    And this is the reason I totally disagree with taking it in public. Normally you get your informations first before draging it to the public. That didn't happen, instead you made wild guesses and risk the whole thing to blow up. You have had always the chance to ask (including writing a pm in the forum) and then drag your fears here if the answers didn't please you.
    That is the normal routine if you want to keep it cool and calm.
    [meta info: I'm totally calm writing this, so read it with a calm voice in your head.]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast