Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OLD No.7 BrAnD View Post
    Well Mr. Steiner, as far as it concerns Infected, we went to Rockshore Factory to fight RSC on our own. As you probably would have seen on the TH-Network Stats-DB Infected has hacked OP's from RSC on the same evening without being neither in ally with LG/RED/FUSION, nor in an ally with RSC.
    We went there to have fun and to attack everything located in this area.

word
    dafuse | PPU-Titan |

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    However RSC does have quite a lot of members now (which I do find a little sad - since I was thinking of joining aswell, but with the current numbers, Im not so sure ), so I can see why some clans group up to fight you.
    No. Most we've had on at one time when *I* was around was 12. Infected can conjure that number for fighting in less than 10 minutes out of thin air. Most members in RSC are alts.

The constant "RSC hacks" and blah blah blah shit is getting old. Our op fighting is sub par, at best, it's not my fault people are even worse.

We took special care to only fight Fusion to get our ops back, because we had 7 and they had 7 online. It was not ninja. They lost to us very very badly.
    <-December 2001, do you see that?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Model192 View Post
    No. Most we've had on at one time when *I* was around was 12. Infected can conjure that number for fighting in less than 10 minutes out of thin air. Most members in RSC are alts.

The constant "RSC hacks" and blah blah blah shit is getting old. Our op fighting is sub par, at best, it's not my fault people are even worse.

We took special care to only fight Fusion to get our ops back, because we had 7 and they had 7 online. It was not ninja. They lost to us very very badly.
    Fair enough, I just saw 16 RSC online one day, but those could have been dual loggers ofc.

There will always be that kinda shit, when a clan beats other clans on a regular basis. People just cant seem to accept that they suck
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Fair enough, I just saw 16 RSC online one day, but those could have been dual loggers ofc.

There will always be that kinda shit, when a clan beats other clans on a regular basis. People just cant seem to accept that they suck
    We actually do have a few daily players that are dual logged the majority of the time. And we don't bite, ask how many we can muster if you want a fight. End of the day, every member of our clan wants a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    I know we have a few loud mouth assholes in the clan, but they're more respectable PvP'ers and quite frankly more mature than most of this whole alliance. They don't whine cheater after fights to GM's. If they lose a fight, they regear and go back to it, not call in 3 other clans. They don't exploit long syncs to get an easy op fight win at all costs. We respect you enough as another player of the game we all love to give YOU a good fight, meanwhile you(in general) spit in our face and don't return the same level of respect and maturity.
    I got to agree with this. While I too become guilty of a little shittalk on OOC at times, I gotta say some of the shit being made up about RSC is outrageous.

Like how my fellow clanmate got banned and unbanned after being investigated upon by the DEV team last week. Someone from RED clan we were fighting in P2 died on a PPU, got pissed, and filed an official complain at exploit.neocron.info. I would be ashamed if my clanmates did something like this. I'd rather quit clan than being associated with that type of behavior.

Bottom line is some of the clans we fight would do anything to win, and at the end of the day, RSC is still winning so they rage and scheme and act like their own shit don't stink.

And let me say it again, RSC HAS NO TIES WITH INFECTED.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

[edit]
    Last edited by Mokoi; 05-02-13 at 00:45. Reason: ban discussion is not permitted

Strife nailed it.

Model dont come to the forum and bitch about how others accuse you of cheating because last night in PP3 I was ppuing on my monk (Kid Twist) and you killed my tank friend while we were doing our CA epic. Madness and I minded our own business and you, sammy the cow Sgibbi (or whichever of miss cleos alts you have in your clan) and one more came at us 4v2.

I waited in the Pussy club for you gents to get bored, which you did clearly and went out and rezzed my friend. I come back to find you calling me a "pussy" and asking me "how could you crash the server so none of us could kill you while you got the rez off" quote unquote.

You cant preach all of this holier than thou shit when you do enough mud flinging of your own. I admit I have flamed a few people in this game and I am quite sure we all have at one time or another but lets have a little reality check here.

As for the alliance bullshit if this becomes an every day occurrence then we - my clan - will side with the underdog. It has already been discussed at length by the head sheds.

With regards to the lamer alliance coming back to NC - Skansy was at Jerico drumming up support for it from all of the CA guys there that rolled up to defend against the TS incursion there.

Mob rule is not good for any server and there is no fucking way I am gonna let Titan go the same way as Uranus did in NC1. I would actually JOIN RSC before that happened.

In the meantime Walker if you want to find another clan City Admin will of course welcome you.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Everyone vs RSC and then they shittalk RSC like they won a fair fight. It's the same way when these clans aoe the underground entrance and then start saying "RSC doesnt wanna fight today?"...if any of you have been paying attention, when RSC attacks an outpost we stand away from the underground and let people come up, we actually want to fight.

Now you complaining about killing off PvP when you're trying to zerg a clan so they cant stand a chance to even fight is just utterly fucking moronic.
    Being outnumbered isnt killing off PvP. You fought all night and had some good fights, correct? Must have been real nice beating "the alliance" a few times. I trust that the zergfest had fun too. And then you go ninjahack your OPs back - which has NOTHING to do with PvP and then you come on the forums to try and excuse it?

When you fight for something that is then taken back when you go to bed - THAT is retarded and ends up with people not even bothering to try and take OPs, because whats the point? Several servers had PvP DIE and massive population decline because of this. And you want to excuse that. Really?

Its always the same, you or another clan feels "wronged" somehow (they outnumbered you, it was your "core" ops, not your strongest TZ, your cat turned your PC off etc) and after awhile it suddenly becomes alright to ninja it back. Dont go down that route. Seriously. Or is the perceived loss of face really so big that you feel compelled to ninja them back?

Anyway just to make my point of view clear... Im saying that in general there is NO excuse for ninjahacking. Period.

I've done nothing but help anyone out that needed it. I sometimes enjoy Plaza2 fights and will ressurect and buff any enemy that asks or needs it. I don't need to win at any cost as 80% of the current playerbase needs to, I just want a good fight. In return I have people attacking me during sync into p2, or blatantly crashed, barreling the UG killing me in sync, people resorting to mass outnumbering us in op fights just so they can "win". Why shouldnt I be a shittalking prick when I get nothing but disrespect from your clan, and most other german clans.
    I really like your attitude (except for the last bit ), i wish more people in your own clan followed that mindset. Although im not sure what you mean by nothing but disrespect from my clan? I had fights with RSC in P2 always said GF (usually got abuse in return though) and buffed up pinkey etc so he had a fair fight with us etc. The only thing im having a real issue with is the OOC crap thats being spewed endlessly by some of your members.

I know we have a few loud mouth assholes in the clan, but they're more respectable PvP'ers and quite frankly more mature than most of this whole alliance. They don't whine cheater after fights to GM's. If they lose a fight, they regear and go back to it, not call in 3 other clans. They don't exploit long syncs to get an easy op fight win at all costs. We respect you enough as another player of the game we all love to give YOU a good fight, meanwhile you(in general) spit in our face and don't return the same level of respect and maturity.
    Mature? I guess you suffer from the "its us against the world" syndrome, where everyone else is wrong and we (as in your clan) are right. Respect is earned and quite frankly, OOC isnt helping your case. Neither is ninjahacking. Standing up to the zerg the entire evening, now thats something.

Anyway, just want to say my clan loves PvP or we would never have come back to Neocron. Im all for fair fights but when you are told theres a huge fight going on, its kinda hard not to want to get involved.

What Strife and Model are trying to say, in their own way, is that we don't disagree with the zerging all that much. Fact we kept coming back and poking up and defending proves that. What we disagree with is the AOEing of UG when being outnumbered and having especially long sync due to massive player count in zone.

Also as for the OP taken back during the US evening time, they were defended by Fusion, and won while we actually had less fighters than Fusion. I remember arriving to th OP displeased that my clannies had already killed all the fighters.

Thanks for the good and less good words about RSC here guys. William thanks for the insight and offer for support. Praetorian, while I understand your point of view, I hope you will undertand ours too. And also winning some of those fights against the zerg was truly a good time in NC like I hadn't had in years.
    Last edited by Kame; 05-02-13 at 01:41.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

Oh wonderful. The Alliance Wars are back.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    blah blah blah bullshit
    I questioned why the zone crashed for everyone except for you two, yes.

You mean when I killed the tank while you were PPUing him, then Sammy came. Then...that was it?

Ridiculous fabrication, this is how shit gets started. Pepper park is an open area to be ganked in. It always has been. Why are you crying about it? This is Cyberpunk man. Gangs roam the streets and kill for money. Unheard of.

What we have been commenting on is people crying about fair fights, hacking, and outpost wars, not pepper park. You die there, it's your own fault. You might as well cry about p2 while you're at it.
    <-December 2001, do you see that?

6v4 isnt ninja hacking. You CAME to the op with near equal numbers and lost. Just say GF if you lost and save some face. You showed up, you lost. There's nothing Ninja about it.

I meant the disrespect stuff as a more broad sense. Your clan is fairly mature and respectable.
    Last edited by Strife; 05-02-13 at 02:26.

lol this is great, I hope there's another mass fight this weekend. I've been wanting to capture some video of a giant OP fight. On the other hand, I think the 6 or 7 people who actively play in my clan might have to hop into one of these big fights. I don't think we would support RSC though mainly because of DIO and Tino constantly talking shit to us and everybody else on OOC. Although I don't like to see huge out-numbered fights. This looks like it could be fun though.
    Last edited by Faid; 05-02-13 at 02:56.

Oooh big lamer alliances. Nc1 Uranus anyone?

I'm keen for some fights. So which clans are trying to form these alliances then? Which clans are ignoring all the faction relations to fight. Believe me if this starts properly im backing what Loki and will said we will support rsc as needed. When a server is against you its nice to have friends.

As for any clans involved in the alliance. If you will ignore faction relations to fight then so will I. It's open season on you if this is how you wanna play it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast