Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Weazeler View Post
    Fallen Angels Research Missions still be bugged cant talk to either of the people you need to
    I'm having the same issue with FA Res missions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    It's been a proven fact that light is faster than sound...this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Nice job folks !

- Damage numbers does not appear on target when aiming directly on it (and from far, WB hunt)... If you turn and put target on the side of the screen (peripheral vision) numbers appear again... damage are still done. only a diplay bug.

- Sun is no more occluded by clouds when you put it on the left and right edge of the window (playing in windowed mode 1600x980x32)

My quad is not in the ASG on one of my characters, and does anyone else feel slow as hell?

in hacknet, there are "punching" sounds now when the mobs hit me. also everytime an xray stack ticks there is a "punch" hehe. in high-sec login with security packets that is. don't know about other areas or countermeasure mobs.

can t login, after char selection only endless syncs...i am not the only one

help plz
    SWAT Hooo...lange ist es her.

Chars:
    Hammer (PPU), Brian Szardak (TANK), Boon (PE), Butsch (APU), Amboss (support) , Mrs Amboss (Support), Niemand (Spy)

after having tested this patch for many weeks on the test server i hadnt experienced any problems like what i had experienced yesterday.

1, my characters run extremely slow despite having 100 ath, 144 agil. It feels like an 0/2 noob! seriously please fix that
    2, my screen is slightly zoomed in FOV change, its ugly as hell and really doesnt serve any purpose.
    3, the game constantly stutters when running around a zone, as if the game was too demanding for my machine, beleive me it isnt.
    4, zoning takes ages,
    5, zoning to app doesnt work and often kicks you to log in.
    6, the damage doesnt show
    7, when changing settings in configure hardware and appying, if you go back it has reverted back to the original settings and doesnt show currently applied settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dru Blood View Post
    7, when changing settings in configure hardware and appying, if you go back it has reverted back to the original settings and doesnt show currently applied settings.
    This has always been the case. However, I would like it too if this could be changed to memorize the last settings. It's a good point for the Brainport.

Blog Entries

Damn...they haven forgotten the most important fix

• WoC items have been removed

DOY Reporter (eng) (ger)

Just a quick post today to say we are reading, we are listening and we are monitoring. I appreciate this has been a bumpy ride, the key reason for the evaluation period is to ensure we iron out the issues being faced as this is the first time the patch has been launched into the retail environment. Even though the PTS is a direct copy of one of the retail servers you never know how something is going to run in the real world environment, until it's running the in the real world environment. That, and this is Neocron. (I know that's not an excuse but someone would have said it )

2, my screen is slightly zoomed in FOV change, its ugly as hell and really doesnt serve any purpose.
    The underlying code was rewritten to fix a number of other issues with widescreen and displaying other visuals correctly. The intended FOV is the same but now the interpretation of that intention is now correct. This can be tweaked based on constructive feedback. This change has been present on the PTS since T#175
    3, the game constantly stutters when running around a zone, as if the game was too demanding for my machine, beleive me it isnt.
    How high do you have the new AS filtering? This new setting can be quite demanding at higher levels, please test at lower levels if you have it at the highest setting.

As for other issues with performance highlighted in the thread we are of course looking into these, collecting data and hope to resolve them when we are able.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

after having tested this patch for many weeks on the test server i hadnt experienced any problems like what i had experienced yesterday.

1, my characters run extremely slow despite having 100 ath, 144 agil. It feels like an 0/2 noob! seriously please fix that
    4, zoning takes ages,
    5, zoning to app doesnt work and often kicks you to log in.
    6, the damage doesnt show
    Anyone got any comparison screenshots of the FOV change? I didn't actually notice it when I was on the test server.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    The underlying code was rewritten to fix a number of other issues with widescreen and displaying other visuals correctly. The intended FOV is the same but now the interpretation of that intention is now correct. This can be tweaked based on constructive feedback. This change has been present on the PTS since T#175

How high do you have the new AS filtering? This new setting can be quite demanding at higher levels, please test at lower levels if you have it at the highest setting.

As for other issues with performance highlighted in the thread we are of course looking into these, collecting data and hope to resolve them when we are able.
    Hi Triv, you have mentioned that with the FOV change characters appear to be slower, they not only appear to be slower, but are actualy much much slower, it takes a long time for me to run across zones where it used to take a matter of seconds. I seriously didnt notice this on the test server, my char was called cliptest i spend many days pvping with players and taking part in the GM activity events at Jericho etc.

My AS filtering is set as 2, any higher and the game would crash with a multicoloured screen.

Im using a core 2 quad q9550, and gtx 560 ti graphics with 8gb ram.

Well Faction supply construction missions are toast for me... The guys you get the part from are not there... Can hear them typing though...

To keep my FOV critisism valid, I will add some constructive feedback, when in First Person Mode the nanite tools, and weapons are huge, obscuring most of the screen. As a plus point the MAP works perfect, however the overlays for factions etc, do not function.

Quick update

The Cops are doubled up in plaza areas, each copbot spot has 2 cops fighting for the spot. They look quite amusing though

To keep my FOV critisism valid, I will add some constructive feedback, when in First Person Mode the nanite tools, and weapons are huge, obscuring most of the screen. As a plus point the MAP works perfect, however the overlays for factions etc, do not function.
    Thanks for the feedback, it's all valuable for the guys looking into performance and the code changes who are also reading.

The Cops are doubled up in plaza areas, each copbot spot has 2 cops fighting for the spot. They look quite amusing though
    This is one I can actually answer properly as all Plaza sectors received a pile of gameworld fixes (enjoy your permanent benches in Plaza 1 ) the duplicate bots just need a kicking from a GM, once stability is improved we can reset those zones or i'll be able to nip round and remove the extras.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

And I thought the copbots were enhanced security!!

Closed - Until Further Notice

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast