Thread: Woc PA

Default Woc PA

How come i cannot get a woc PA on test server? I took the PA needed and he says i dont have it....

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJinx View Post
    How come i cannot get a woc PA on test server? I took the PA needed and he says i dont have it....
    It's a known issue - some of the PA's have been changed by Bragi's armour rework so the WoC PA guy doesn't quite work. I'll see if I can get a temp fix in place over the next day or two.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    It's a known issue - some of the PA's have been changed by Bragi's armour rework so the WoC PA guy doesn't quite work. I'll see if I can get a temp fix in place over the next day or two.
    No worries buddy, i just confused on how to set up my chars now for testing :P PE with imps same as on Titan i get 85 dex no xbow or anything. Something i look forward to trying out when the server hits retail.

Currently the WoC PAs have the same stats as the regular PAs aside from the combat monk version. They look pretty, but don't offer anything more.

We can of course make them different than regular PA, but they won't be better.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    (...)
    We can of course make them different than regular PA, but they won't be better.
    Why not? It's "WoC".
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

I've deployed a temporary fix. You may obtain your Silver WoC PA from the WoC PA Babe in the WoC temple or the NeocronStruct next to the Altar.

Before commenting on the changes, it would be best to read Bragi's thread on PA changes - I would also recommend posting comments there in that thread.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«