Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    My lunch money
    Well you have to choose between eating or cyberpunk aesthetics.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon View Post
    I'm sure if we all pitch in we can buy the Neocron IP.
    I'm not saying it would be impossible to raise the funds to match what the IP and assets are worth.
    I just don't think they are available for sale. Surely not for any reasonable figure. Guess if you have milked millions out of something in the past and also invested a large sum in developing the assets, it is hard to come to terms with the idea that, like most things, this stuff doesn't hold its value too well with age.
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    I'm not saying it would be impossible to raise the funds to match what the IP and assets are worth.
    I just don't think they are available for sale. Surely not for any reasonable figure. Guess if you have milked millions out of something in the past and also invested a large sum in developing the assets, it is hard to come to terms with the idea that, like most things, this stuff doesn't hold its value too well with age.
    True.

Still, best we don't do the sky is falling routine. We don't know what's going on at the mo. Could be a problem buying a bulk load of hamsters to run the server.

Whatever the case we should play neocron as much as possible and get friends to play as well.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

HaHaHaHaHa...THe EnD iS NEar! Repent for your sins! Have you found Jesus? <3

sounds like ;(, none of the gms anymore on irc, too.... get ya shit sorted guys and find another game.....

It could always be the announcement of NC3 and we're just waiting for them to get their ducks in a row before they can announce it.

Maybe?

It doesn't hurt to be optimistic.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Nc3? before that happens i ll put ur lightsabber there where the sun doesnt shine... ever

Any word yet on the situation? I'm all for teasing but now I'm getting blue balls.

keep calm … everything is splendid.
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Who wants to start up the Kickstarter?
    Achievement Unlocked: Beta 4 Runner

Sorry guys to be a pain in the backside, I will have some actual information as soon as I can (i know, i know ). There is no intention to purposefully shut down the servers so don't panic, Neocron Community Edition isn't going anywhere in the near future. We also have some cool news once we've aligned a few things that we know many people have wanted for a few years. We just need to shuffle a things around in the background to make sure we keep on trucking and the lights stay on. Pinning down those things is the cause of the disruption you've seen lately and a few dropped balls with support/comms.

Support is still be available in game and via email as I know BlackIvory is online most days along with Bifrost, Kronos and Baldur. Hopefully a few events will crop up for you in the next little while to mix things up a bit too. I'm not going to put another time frame on this, other than as soon as I can as I need to trap a few people and beat them up for info when I get the chance.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks for the news Triv !!

Can't wait to know more !! And for info, I saw Bifrost Ingame just 2 days ago, so NST seems to be still active
    So like I told before, no need to fear something bad's going to happen!

Stay optimistic

Kalonji Faya
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Sorry guys to be a pain in the backside, I will have some actual information as soon as I can (i know, i know ). There is no intention to purposefully shut down the servers so don't panic, Neocron Community Edition isn't going anywhere in the near future. We also have some cool news once we've aligned a few things that we know many people have wanted for a few years. We just need to shuffle a things around in the background to make sure we keep on trucking and the lights stay on. Pinning down those things is the cause of the disruption you've seen lately and a few dropped balls with support/comms.

Support is still be available in game and via email as I know BlackIvory is online most days along with Bifrost, Kronos and Baldur. Hopefully a few events will crop up for you in the next little while to mix things up a bit too. I'm not going to put another time frame on this, other than as soon as I can as I need to trap a few people and beat them up for info when I get the chance.
    Double exp weekend did you say? That would be lovely.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post

So hell is not freezing over? Good news..
    Should probably have said that it wasent horrible news, in your first post.. It did sound very negative..

Eventhough I dont play NC anymore (currently), I still only want the best for the game.
    And it would SUCK if the game was gone, when I get the itch again..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Best to go back to lurking then.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast