Default Open your Outposts please....

This announcement is a statement to the general population of Neocron. It is slightly out of character but also well within the rules of RP.

We, the founding members of the Black Dragon Clan currently known as the Regulators, disagree with the Gene Replication rules currently in place in Neocron.

Having all of your outposts locked to GR/C does nothing to promote the freedom of exploration in Neocron and does nothing for the new players who want to experience life in this wonderful game of ours.

Therefore I will ask you politely to open up said GR's. All of them please. Every last one. In consultation with other clan leaders and prominent members of the community in all walks of life I have come to this conclusion that in order to generate more pvp, more roleplay and indeed more of a stable population generally people need access to newer areas of this world.

Now,

That's the nice part over with. We are now Black Dragons. The above was written from a diplomatic point of view.

If you dont open the ops then I will open them for you. My clan and I have the full support of a number of very seasoned veterans from all corners of the Neocron universe. We have the man power and we have the resources.

We can and will open as many of the outposts over as much of the day as is humanly possible. We are happy to log on to the server during peak times, off peak times, weekends, weekdays even Christmas Day if needs be.

If you only have one person online thats cool, I hope he wants a fight.

If you have nobody online - unlucky bro thats a cool story. Its not a ninja as you dont "own" the op. There is no bill of sale and no legal rights dictating your ownership. You only own it until I come along and successfully hack it. See above. I will do that.

Besides - its not a ninja because I just told you I am gonna do it.

If you believe you DO own the Op, lets have a fight about it. If you win ok I will come back with some more people and have another go. If I win then youd better believe the op is getting opened. If you ninja it back, all good. Just as long as you know I will do the same later on.

I believe in fair fights. Irrespective of how many people you have online I will always try to bring a fair opposition, however they will all be in my clan. If you dont have many people online well - see above.

This post is not directed at anyone in particular. The big clans of today will most likely not be here tomorrow. The sheep clans have come and gone down the years in one form or another. This week its City Mercs, last week it was Tsunami, next week it could be Diamond Real Estate. The GR rules have been the same all throughout. They have always been bad no matter who was "on top" at that time.

This post is not a threat. It is a fact. When we can muster a force of people for a fight we will go and pick a fight. In the meantime you can keep the Ops as long as they stay open for easy access to everyone in the game to use.

The op fighting scene has become stagnant.

For the good of everyone this needs to change and soon. More noobs in the game means more and bigger fights. More opposition means more fun for everyone.

If anyone else has looked at the map recently and thought "You know what I would love to go XXX but I can't because the GR is closed and I do not have a vehicle" then this thread is for you.

If anyone has thought this and actually wanted to make a difference then I can provide you with access to a group of like minded individuals who also want to see Neocron opened up to everyone.

To you guys I say click my signature and sign up at our forums. We will take you on a trial basis. This is not due to some egotistical bullsht. It is because we have a chemistry in our team that is currently second to none and we are loathe to disturb that with headcases, weirdos or social hand grenades.

So please consider my words and understand the meaning behind them. Realise that by locking your ops you are locking out large parts of the game for no apparent reason.

Please do not be known as another nobody sheep clan that everyone will move on from when the next big thing comes along, but instead be known as the clan or clans that defied the ancient and archaic GR rules that were dreamed up in a bygone era when some form of idiotic nationalistic pride from a few narrow-minded individuals killed an already dwindling population and thus doomed the pvp scene in NC to its current paltry state.

I urge you to consider this because I am itching to take your ops.

Thank you for reading all

Much love Julius.

W
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 25-02-14 at 14:50. Reason: Trolling

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 25-02-14 at 14:50. Reason: Flaming
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I just love the way he had to go through the effort to make an account on the forum to post that.

Just another 5 minute clan I guess.

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

THIS is hilarious, reading between the lines and all u just want to ninja. thats fine lol if we are on, we will defend. like at nemesis this morning when we had one guy turn away your attempts, and the only reason u got crest was because he didnt have the gr's in that area and had to run 2 people there. game on bruh! i can rp too, and o by the way, 17th has been here for quite a while, some members have come and gone, but the core still remain.....but now, theres a nighttime presence >D ps tell fork we said hi
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

You dont need to read between the lines.

I made my point as clear as day.

one guy turned away my attempt? you mean when I hacked one layer to see who would turn up before we went and hacked crest? Yeah ok buddy. I did that because I logged my char in at that op and decided to find out if there were people on alts and just idling in TS/Vent/Mumble or whatever other VOIP software you guys use. Previously when we hacked a 17th op within a few minutes the clanned population went from 2 to 6. In my line of work we call this reconnaisance. Its my business.

the facts speak for themselves here.

At the end of the day 17th is the latest sheep clan. Whether they have been here for a while or not you are just the latest big thing. SXR getting involved just proves the point. SXR didnt amount to much in the op scene the last few years for any number of reasons and you guys went over to 17th is exactly what I mean. Just another group moving to a big clan. How many have we seen come and go down the last decade? SXR on pluto, FF, DarK, uTs and sYn on Uranus, The Cartel and NAT on Saturn, Terraists on Terra.... Soldierz (remember them lol?) and countless others down the years all had all the ops.... where did it get them? Nowhere really. Look at the game now, 5v5 is a big op fight these days. We used to be 12 vs the server back in the day.

One guy from 17th claimed a 9 man op fighting team was a zerg on the public channels a few days ago. When I laughed at him and asked how a zerg came in single digits he said well we only had 5 players.....

You are missing the point by a country mile. Leaving all the ops set to GR/C does nothing good for anyone in the game.

That is the point of this thread. When/if the populations go back up and some of the better NC players come back again 17th will lose their ops to those clans. At that time I will make another of these threads inviting them to see reason in opening the ops because as stated to you guys, the current GR rules are killing the game in terms of competition. One of the reasons why op fights are so few and far between is because of that problem. The other is a dwindling population, a point you should be all too familiar with during the "overnight" period.

P.s Biggin's Devourer said hi back, so your nighttime presence doesnt mean dick.

will my man u make me chuckle with all this u speak of and i for the life of me can not remember any clan u have been in holding any ops (and i mean recent history like oooh the last 6-7 years). i mean seriously u may have been some part of some pvp based clan from back in the day, but the facts are the last ohh 6 years where have u and your clan actually been? sure ive been in sxr all that time, and we only really want and have successfully defended the lower left end of the map for about 5 years running while u were where? u have no ground to stand on with the bs u speak. big long well written post dont mean its true, just means it took longer to type :/ stop living in the past and make a mark in todays nc. and oh by the way, the reason the ops were closed and locked was because were fighting and tired of the attackers attacking open gr ops and being in the ug, so we locked them. so sue us for not unlocking them again lol. and your story, and the story i was told when i logged on b4 work are completly diffrent my dude....pps biggin has a dev?

We can act like men or we can act like dicks.

Its a very big difference solved by a few simple clicks.

(poetic no? :P)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    We can act like men or we can act like dicks.

Its a very big difference solved by a few simple clicks.

(poetic no? :P)
    lol so true doc, so true

The REAL Walker

As already mentioned.. Theres a VERY good reason why the OP's are closed.. Enemies in the UG is not very enjoyable.
    OP security is probably a thing that the Dev's should take a look at though.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    blah blah blah. pps biggin has a dev?

Calling someone out on the clans they have been in isnt the biggest or smartest move when most of us these days play under many different alts.

Plus or minus 6-7 years. I highly doubt anyone has played solidly through that period especially through the turmoil this game has been through. If anyone legitimately has i say hats off to you. Even the most hardcore that played during the 2% terra times.

Now on to todays NC. Yes biggin has a dev. You died from it at Nemesis on sunday perhaps it was. The eastgate/soliko/nemesis fights. Aim/Walker/Alton/Brand/Yourself (madeinmurika?) were there. The last fight before made said he had to go work which coincidentally we won yet some time later that day/night had the op hacked.

So everyone cries ninja. everyone cries in general.

The fact remains more ops should be open and while it can be argued this is a dev issue and not a community issue given the current progress on the game we as a collective felt it most appropriate to take it upon ourselves to push the envelope somewhat and challenge the community.

1. If its such a major drama to have enemies in the UG then why do you clowns lock factories yet want to retain tyron under your SXR badge. Thats question 1. Your traders must use Tyron so keep tyron locked and open up eastgate etc.

2. No one needs to be doing anything in the UG of an Uplink so again this can be unlocked no?

3. Choose a lab or two and open them to the community. let others get the use considering how difficult it can be to find some traders on a night time.

So from a pr stand point maybe theres a good reason your finding enemies in your underground. I haven't found any in mine.

maybe you should all put the LE back in ? (Flame retardant suit is now firmly on)
    Something is wrong.

The REAL Walker

Calling someone out on the clans they have been in isnt the biggest or smartest move when most of us these days play under many different alts.

Plus or minus 6-7 years. I highly doubt anyone has played solidly through that period especially through the turmoil this game has been through. If anyone legitimately has i say hats off to you. Even the most hardcore that played during the 2% terra times.
    Except for the 6month (give or take a month) where 95% of the PvP'ing population were naughty (Read: Playing APU's that could 2-3shot everyone), I have played for all that time
    Now on to todays NC. Yes biggin has a dev. You died from it at Nemesis on sunday perhaps it was. The eastgate/soliko/nemesis fights. Aim/Walker/Alton/Brand/Yourself (madeinmurika?) were there. The last fight before made said he had to go work which coincidentally we won yet some time later that day/night had the op hacked.

So everyone cries ninja. everyone cries in general.

The fact remains more ops should be open and while it can be argued this is a dev issue and not a community issue given the current progress on the game we as a collective felt it most appropriate to take it upon ourselves to push the envelope somewhat and challenge the community.

1. If its such a major drama to have enemies in the UG then why do you clowns lock factories yet want to retain tyron under your SXR badge. Thats question 1. Your traders must use Tyron so keep tyron locked and open up eastgate etc.

2. No one needs to be doing anything in the UG of an Uplink so again this can be unlocked no?

3. Choose a lab or two and open them to the community. let others get the use considering how difficult it can be to find some traders on a night time.

So from a pr stand point maybe theres a good reason your finding enemies in your underground. I haven't found any in mine.

maybe you should all put the LE back in ? (Flame retardant suit is now firmly on)
    I dont think you really get the open UG problem.. I dont think any of us cares if random people uses the OP/UG.. The problem is when there's a whole enemy opteam down there, when the first layer goes down..

If you havent had it happen to you (yet), its probably because you have JUST started being active in the "OP-scene".
    I've had it happen to me, in several different clans..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

simple answer (simple because I know nothing about coding) let clans to be able to close UGs separately to the GRs thus opening the map but not allowing attacking clans to crowd UGs which they are able to under the current rules.

Mace you talk alot of business but all you do is what SXR have done since NC2 hang around like a bad smell and make a lot of noise offering nothing when it comes to showing stones

You guys can still rent outposts if you want any.

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    simple answer (simple because I know nothing about coding) let clans to be able to close UGs separately to the GRs thus opening the map but not allowing attacking clans to crowd UGs which they are able to under the current rules.

Mace you talk alot of business but all you do is what SXR have done since NC2 hang around like a bad smell and make a lot of noise offering nothing when it comes to showing stones
    so now this has turned into name calling and insults? oh and u are? my point from my above post is this guy (william) wants to make a post basically saying hey we will ninja ops for whatever rp reason he wants, cool no prob we will defend ps say hi to sxr member fork for us (in good fun) then theres the

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post

At the end of the day 17th is the latest sheep clan. Whether they have been here for a while or not you are just the latest big thing. SXR getting involved just proves the point. SXR didnt amount to much in the op scene the last few years for any number of reasons and you guys went over to 17th is exactly what I mean. Just another group moving to a big clan. How many have we seen come and go down the last decade? SXR on pluto, FF, DarK, uTs and sYn on Uranus, The Cartel and NAT on Saturn, Terraists on Terra.... Soldierz (remember them lol?) and countless others down the years all had all the ops.... where did it get them? Nowhere really. Look at the game now, 5v5 is a big op fight these days. We used to be 12 vs the server back in the day.
    to which i responded. then i get called out by doc for callin out clans which i didnt do, william did the name droppin, then he wanted to drop a lil recent knowledge on me like i didnt know i died. to be perfectly honest, i dont even remember who killed me, biggin was never our target it was powerpunch cuz he did massive damage to everybody. and so after us rolling u 3 v 7 at eastgate and killing u all includeing your ppu's we beat u 5 v7 at soliko. and then we lost at nemesis finally because u decided to have both your ppu's and some dev tank stay on me constantly debuff and deheal until i was out of stam and psi. great tactic had i saw it coming i would have packed my qb full of boosters :/ so i died and went to work. at the end of the day we hacked it back because it was a ninja to begin with. u defended it well while i was there, once i left i have no idea what happend. and yes doc as walker said up there I too have been here the whole time never taken more than a month away on terra titan or any other server.

all im saying is this, we have been here fighting against all those clans william named above, and the ones on titan that he didnt name, but the same guys playing in them. regs hasnt been active in all the years that weve been here playin, and if u were alts in other clans thats cool podna, we all have alts in strange places, i know i do lol. sxr took a break during the aformentioned time of the apu 1 and 2 shot killing everbody era, but i stayed and played in other clans meeting other people, sup juggs, wowzors, alton ect. and kept on playin cuz i lov nc lol. so i guess now regs wants us to let them ninja all the ops we fought for so they can be open to the free world and everybody will have joyous pvp events at them where flowers will pop out instead of plasma....i saw the rp thing, i was willing to roll with it lol but in normal william and doc style they wanna pile on people with words on a screen. talk is cheap fellas, bring it! cuz at the end of the day u both know my clan will smack yours everyday and twice on sunday. maybe this is your recruitment thread...who knows...but talk is cheap...and next time ill play a fighter and show u how to use said dev.....and u will remember my name, thats a promise

and heavy load.....who are u again? lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast