i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

the things that stuck out to me
    disabled soul light regen.....wow
    lowered the speed malus on drawn heavy weapons from 20 to 10%......hooraaaay
    lowered damage of dissy by 25%
    lowered damage of both ak's by 20%.......i thought those were supposed to be 35% and 25% respectively
    no changes to p2 or pepperpark what so ever....umm what?
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    where are the changes for pepper park and p2?
    Well, you will see Keep an eye out for things happening throughout the next days!
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

good stuff!

What are the PP changes i cant find anything?

tanks sind imba ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Alduin View Post
    In case you want to be a bad boy, you have to live with the consequences
    devils advocate & carebear here:

i agree sl regeneration is a broken mechanic because afk'ing should never have any benefits in any game. but i disagree that bad soullight is directly connected with "bad boy behaviour"!

when someone neutral attacks me and i simply defend myself by killing them and not running away, thats no "bad boy behaviour".
    but i want my soullight to be as high as possible because of obvious reasons.

before the patch i could just go along with my day. now i have to do missions because i defended myself and i want my soullight to be 100.

i dont care about my soullight personally as long as its 0+ but i dont like the hole bad boy thingy that gets repeated so often.
    after all people (selfkill) rezz with dual logged ppu to avoid all kinds of consequences. compared to this the soullight problematic just seems like such a non-problem. i also would guess killing lvl2 chars without LE by a genrep will sadly become a common practice now by many players to gain soullight.. but maybe im just missing something here

else it sounds like a real solid patch. thanks for the work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    good stuff!

What are the PP changes i cant find anything?
    that changes are called at the Testserver patch. But Alduin says we have to see next days....ohyeeee, rp Story incoming
    SWAT Hooo...lange ist es her.

Chars:
    Hammer (PPU), Brian Szardak (TANK), Boon (PE), Butsch (APU), Amboss (support) , Mrs Amboss (Support), Niemand (Spy)

So if you kill someone in a cave your teamed with (i.e they ran into ya AoE or ya misfired ya AoE) do ya lose SL?

tanks sind imba ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Pink View Post
    So if you kill someone in a cave your teamed with (i.e they ran into ya AoE or ya misfired ya AoE) do ya lose SL?
    nope.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Invi View Post
    i also would guess killing lvl2 chars without LE by a genrep will sadly become a common practice now by many players to gain soullight.. but maybe im just missing something here
    You are missing something..
    We havent gained SL from killing enemies for 4-5 years or so. Thats why its such a pain to have bad SL now.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

tanks sind imba ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    You are missing something..
    We havent gained SL from killing enemies for 4-5 years or so. Thats why its such a pain to have bad SL now.
    ouch.. time to research some 150 and smilyface everyone

Time to stock up on TL3 grenade launchers for my red sl char then.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Default gfggdfg

Quote Originally Posted by Invi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Pink View Post

nope.

I guess this has changed from way back in the day. I remember loosing SL on multiple occations from damaging someone then they get killed later and i get the SL loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Conduit View Post
    [ edited ]
    If there's anything demonstrating that this is a constructive patch for the game it's the fact that you're throwing your dummy out of your pram. If you want to keep 'role-playing a serial killer' that's fine, but now you have a few consequences to live with.

Looks like a pretty positive patch to me. Good work, team.
    Except I'm +15 SL and I only opfight. This is a giant step out of theme. The way the SL change is if you dig a hole you can't dig yourself out. If you defend yourself you're punished.
    It's pure punishment of any play style involving pvp, purely retributive. This is an anti-pvp patch.

This is unacceptable in any game, and the LEAST acceptable in a cyberpunk game. Cyberpunk is all about living on the edge of life and death in the city. The city is supposed to be MORE dangerous than the wastes.

Srsly just remove GRs or only allow people to gr one way from apartments. Help encourage atmosphere and danger.

Stop fostering carebearism. We have our god damn LEs out for a reason. If you don't like it keep the LE in.
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 07-05-13 at 23:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Model192 View Post
    It's pure punishment of any play style involving pvp, purely retributive. This is an anti-pvp patch.
    This is nothing of the sort. It's more like an anti-asshole patch.

People can't kill indiscriminately anymore without actually suffering real consequences. I like the idea that people have to choose whether or not they should kill certain factions now. If some allied faction attacks you, you don't have to kill them, you have to choose now whether or not its worth it to you to risk going red SL, if anything this patch will make PVP more interesting, factions will mean something again. You can't just kill a bunch of people and laugh your way back to your appy where you idle SL back while you sleep.

Accidental SL loss could be a problem but you don't go really red SL on accident. The disabling of automatic regen of SL is harsh but necessary, I'll wait and see how they're going to change the mission system regarding SL which should be coming soon.

Stop fostering carebearism. We have our god damn LEs out for a reason. If you don't like it keep the LE in.
    I had to lol at this. What is the reason you have your LE out? Is it so you can kill everyone and anyone regardless of faction without consequence? I suggest you take your own adive, if you dont like the new SL changes, keep your LE in

Ah yes, the supposed rampant ally killing that doesn't happen.

Again, I'm +15 an only opfight or really kill reds.

Again, completely out of theme. The wastes are a refuge from the city and all its murderous animals ready to kill you for your shoes. Yes, these people are in factions, but that's secondary.

These aren't real consequences. these are over the top, retributive punishments, and you'll never be able to convince an educated person otherwise.

There is no give and take, no balance, no fostering of different gameplay. It's closing doors without opening new ones. its a "do this and you pretty much won't be playing neocron" patch in which they are effectively using mechanics in an attempt to ostracize peopl/parts of the community. It's transparent, immature, and pathetic. It will only hurt this game and community.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast