Default UK Gathering Live through NeoCast

The UK Gathering @ Chelmsford, Essex has started tonight.

Tomorrow (Saturday) NeoCast will start broadcasting at 18:00 BST / 19:00 CEST / 20:00 GMT.

You can expect live coverage of the UK Gathering as we get all the guys streaming to us via Skype

Join us tomorrow via www.twitch.tv/blackmazetv

NeoCast is now broadcasting live. Come and join us!

Enjoy the event lads!! i really must get back to the uk one year for one of these, but for now as I enjoy a smooth Guinness in my local,pulled by seamus and presented on a shamrock beer mat whilst I sit and watch the hurling replay I'm all good ....no prizes for guessing where I live now!!! And no I still have a wickedly shit Internet connection lol

Closed - Until Further Notice

That was an amazing broadcast. We've had a few amazing glimpses at the guys over at the UK Gathering. Find the highlights below!

NeoCast - DJ BlackMaze - UK Gathering Live Feed # 001 - The introduction

NeoCast - DJ BlackMaze - UK Gathering Live Feed # 002 - The Appartment Raid + Pile-Up on Trivaldi

NeoCast - DJ BlackMaze - UK Gathering Live Feed # 003 - Fun times in the bar + Nobby making a fool out of himself!

Want to quickly apologize for not knowing who everyone was, I mixed some people up at one point or another, apologies!!!

The full show can be watching back on Twitch of course: www.twitch.tv/blackmazetv in case you missed it!

Hope everyone at the UK gathering had an amazing time and had safe trips home. Also my thanks to everyone who tuned in, hope you enjoyed the beats, contests and live coverage!

Awesome - I actually ran past a few times I think, pretty sure I'm somewhere in the vid.

When you guys doing the next one?

When was that?

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    When was that?
    I think he means ingame... Otherwise we missed someone! lol
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Well, it's was a great weekend, and the linkups with Neocast were brilliant, although I think we all struggled to hear what Blackmaze was saying at times! (Blame Skype!)

As I said in the first feed - there is a video of me and Nobby getting blown. It's now on YouTube!

Great fun had by all. Now back to working on R#184!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Love the video Brammers!

And Nobby needs to come in here and tell us what he thinks of his little speech!

"If I stole anything from you..." and there was also something in there like "... because I was a cunt..."

Nobbyyyy?

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post
    Love the video Brammers!

And Nobby needs to come in here and tell us what he thinks of his little speech!

"If I stole anything from you..." and there was also something in there like "... because I was a cunt..."

Nobbyyyy?

Hahaha I don't remember much, my little speech for what I remember was an apology for stealing anything off anybody who was listening back on Pluto ten years back...
    So yeah, it probably was because I was an immature little see you next Tuesday then.

I had a great night
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...