Quote Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
    I know you don't, because you haven't been around as long as other people have; like other vets and myself. Your account only being a couple of years old is clearly not enough time to be considered so. It's obvious that you probably don't have anything to recover anyway, so you couldn't care less; so stay out of the conversation.
    I left a WoC8 Tank with WoC3 PA behind. Come at me bruh. Idc how many chars you woced, Dasore is right, you just need one char for PvP, the rest is a cake.

A wipe was necessary, and the less whiny players accepted it. Why is everybody so hellbent on proving their uber-1337ness ingame but acts like a 5 year old in the supermarket register whos got its candy denied by mommy?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    A wipe was necessary, and the less whiny players accepted it.
    Only on this game, would anyone ever consider a wipe "necessary".

Why is everybody so hellbent on proving their uber-1337ness ingame but acts like a 5 year old in the supermarket register whos got its candy denied by mommy?
    What does that even mean? I hope that you aren't implying that stating one's opinion is acting like a five year old, as that is clearly idiotic.

Only on this game, would anyone ever consider a wipe "necessary".
    If the server is overflowing with duped content, a wipe is the best option.

What does that even mean? I hope that you aren't implying that stating one's opinion is acting like a five year old, as that is clearly idiotic.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places

If the server is overflowing with duped content, a wipe is the best option.
    Yes, I totally agree with you; except it wasn't necessary to wipe characters too. Getting items back isn't at all difficult, and sometimes fun... but grinding levels never is. (For most of us anyway, lol...)

I know you don't, because you haven't been around as long as other people have; like other vets and myself. Your account only being a couple of years old is clearly not enough time to be considered so. It's obvious that you probably don't have anything to recover anyway, so you couldn't care less; so stay out of the conversation.
    rofl, i better stop now before i start flaming. just that you know, i play since beta nc1....

but as you said you have to farm equip anyway, just do it with a new char and have him woced and equiped

Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    rofl, i better stop now before i start flaming. just that you know, i play since beta nc1....
    Sure you have, "Join Date October 2012". If you really did start playing back in 2001/2002, then you should have grown up by now.

The REAL Walker

Sure you have, "Join Date October 2012". If you really did start playing back in 2001/2002, then you should have grown up by now.
    Yeah... Forum join date means SO much....
    Most of us have been banned from this forum at least once..
    Forum join date is NOT the same as Game account age.

And everyone lost a fucking ton of stuff.. And yes, we all actually have lives now (well, most of us do), so time isnt something we have a lot of.
    However, we still all took us the time to level up characters and farm for shit (btw, farming for rare weapons takes FAR longer than capping/WoC'ing a character, and is just as boring as leveling).

Personally I lost 4 accounts of fully equipped and capped (mostly WoC) characters. And so much stuff, it almost makes me sad to think about (almost).

Keep an eye out for double XP weekends - that shit helps a lot!
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

The problem with the wipe was, they didn't fix the dupe bug or various leveling ground exploits for giant xp fast. I remember kicking myself not playing hardcore for the first months of new server because after about a month they closed off the ceres caves with woc disks because droners were exploiting that super hard.

Basically most people that started right after the wipe have a huge advantage over everyone. Exploiting bugs that are now fixed for high end XP you could gain while AFK. Exploiting bugs for millions of credits that are now fixed.

Well, how about a server reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Roc-a-fella View Post
    The problem with the wipe was, they didn't fix the dupe bug or various leveling ground exploits for giant xp fast. I remember kicking myself not playing hardcore for the first months of new server because after about a month they closed off the ceres caves with woc disks because droners were exploiting that super hard.

Basically most people that started right after the wipe have a huge advantage over everyone. Exploiting bugs that are now fixed for high end XP you could gain while AFK. Exploiting bugs for millions of credits that are now fixed.
    as far as i know most of the people doing that got also banned in the first days and weeks of the server

As far as you know.

If anyone has information on players deliberately exploiting game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage, as much information as possible should be sent to exploits@neocron-game.com. We regularly ban accounts of exploiters/hackers via our various anti-cheat measures, as well as those we investigate off the back of community reports.

Additionally, if you have come across means or methods with which to take advantage of a loophole in the game, you should send as much information as possible to the same address. Being able to replicate issues of this nature allows us to remove them from the game much faster.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    If anyone has information on players deliberately exploiting game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage, as much information as possible should be sent to exploits@neocron-game.com. We regularly ban accounts of exploiters/hackers via our various anti-cheat measures, as well as those we investigate off the back of community reports.

Additionally, if you have come across means or methods with which to take advantage of a loophole in the game, you should send as much information as possible to the same address. Being able to replicate issues of this nature allows us to remove them from the game much faster.
    this is great to hear. i know of a few of them from back in the day.....i tried out a memhack exploit w/tsearch (purely to test to see if it was fixed, not to do anything in game) and was pleasantly surprised to see it fixed. Good job! Of course the duping bug has also been fixed as well.

Of course line of sighting warbots is still around, but that's really questionable as to how much that is a exploit....curious to hear your thoughts on it

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

I do understand the means to do the server wipe and it does give the whole server a "Fresh plate"

but damn, take my items, take my money, It would be awesome if the vet players were entitled to at least one WoC 1 character of their choice :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

Since starting the thread to now you could have easily wocced a char (spy) tbh. Or you could just roll a tank and get a cs and not even need woc.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12