Thread: Neocron fan art

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    LOM God & RPOS Designer Michael Corvin's Avatar

Lyhta made some great Fanart back in 2004 for Female Power Armors
    I hope she won't be mad with me because i repost them here again... but the Links in the Original Thread are dead...

Female Spy

Female PE

Female Monk

Female Tank

NC Ambient-Trance: (EN) / (DE) | Corvin's RPOS Collection | Corvin Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Corvin View Post
    Female Spy
    Nipple-bolts are a bit high up, eh?^^
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    Where's that canyon pic from? Is that one of yours Nixon? I made a Video with some fan Art in it and I'm trying to give credit to those that made them.
    Yeah it was couple hours mood painting.. I'm thinking of doing another of Tech Haven next. Or MB? Don't know yet
    Nixon / Slick Mink / Kitsune

Quote Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
    Yeah it was couple hours mood painting.. I'm thinking of doing another of Tech Haven next. Or MB? Don't know yet
    Do both! Would love to see how your painting of Tech Haven comes out, and I suspect DJ would like to see your painting of MB.

Oh, a fan art thread? Don't mind if I do.

I think most people would want to ride a drom. But I don't think most people mean it in this context:

- - -
    I suppose you could say my avatar image is... half-assed.

That guy looks familiar..

+1

Patch notes 184[added Drom mount, obtainable through quest chain on rare spawn drop....good hunting]

.,.,please

Closed - Until Further Notice

Ein Drom, zwei Drom, Drei Drom Terror_Nonne's Avatar
    Crahn Sect HQ || Dome of York || Wastelands || Hacknet || behind u ;>

+5 -- I love this thread.
    Wir leben in einem System, in dem man entweder Rad sein muß oder unter die Räder gerät.
    Kein Sieger glaubt an den Zufall. || Den Stil verbessern, das heißt den Gedanken verbessern.
    Das Leben ist wert, gelebt zu werden, sagt die Kunst, die schönste Verführerin;
    das Leben ist wert, erkannt zu werden, sagt die Wissenschaft.
    Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), dt. Philosoph

great images in this thread, would love to see more!

Not really fan art but some ideas for revamping the menu, or specifically the character selection area of the menu

Quote Originally Posted by unc0nnected View Post
    Not really fan art but some ideas for revamping the menu, or specifically the character selection area of the menu

very nice - NC3 mmm....

Closed - Until Further Notice

Too much Fallout PIP-Boy3000'esque with the switches and stuff but nice work anyway. The Holo style is much more fitting.

And regarding the url, i c wut u did thar!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Well this was just supposed to be a quick and painless thing of Whitemaze (Blackmaze) because I love his Neocast streams and I wanted to show my appreciation. But then I got anxious about whether or not he would like it, and well, I spent long enough on it, so I stopped here:

And because I shouldn't assume that everyone knows what everyone's characters look like, this was my reference (plus I had to hunt someone down who had WoC psymonk getup).

And as long as we're on the subject of the Neocast, I made some icon logos that were inspired by it. I was only going to show these to Maze but oh heck why not put a small version here. (Top left is my passable rendition of the regular Neocron logo for reference)

And that's all I got for now. But I've got more things planned for future artings.
    - - -
    I suppose you could say my avatar image is... half-assed.

Quote Originally Posted by Slagathor View Post
    Holy sh*t! Deltah, that is AMAZING!!! Still need to get back to you in regard to the logo's, but with my girlfriend still over I haven't had much time to spend on Neocron yet! Bare with me! Wow that drawing is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Slagathor View Post
    (Cool stuff)
    That is fantastic. Could we use one of those icons on the THN here in place of the current Neocast status - See http://www.techhaven.org/ And look left.

And Blackmaze...and left us know which one to use if Slagathor is cool with it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast