Default [R#177/178] Patch Discussion

Feel free to leave your thoughts and/or comments concerning patch R#177 here! The patch notes can be found in this thread.

Sincerly,
    Your Neocron Support Team
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

As a Fallen Angel, I disapprove of Crahn protecting me... I have all of FA and TechHaven to do that for me

Quote Originally Posted by Alduin
    ... May Crahn protect you all! ...

Other than that, lovely jubly - Will we need to re-create PTS copies once this is live too ?
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Any chance of having an idea what what exploits have been fixed? We all know they're are several around but it'd nice to know which ones have been worked on to show progress.

Quote Originally Posted by DigestiveBiscui View Post
    Any chance of having an idea what what exploits have been fixed? We all know they're are several around but it'd nice to know which ones have been worked on to show progress.
    Sorry, that wont happen.
    It is a standing principle that we do not allow disclosure or discussion of that kind of stuff.

If you need to submit an exploit description so it can get fixed, please make use of exploits@neocron.info

Thanks.

TG Missions fix would be nice ! Some send you to a contact person plaza 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Sorry, that wont happen.
    It is a standing principle that we do not allow disclosure or discussion of that kind of stuff.

If you need to submit an exploit description so it can get fixed, please make use of exploits@neocron.info

Thanks.
    no problem - thanks for the Warbot love!

Quote Originally Posted by Hackebeil View Post
    TG Missions fix would be nice ! Some send you to a contact person plaza 2
    Please use our bug reports forum for bug reports.
    You can find it here: http://forum.neocron-game.com/forumd...33-Bug-Reports

Thank you.

I really luv u guys!
    Thx again!
    Chaya PPU Mars
    Makurita Rigger Mars
    Atropos Tank Titan
    Clotho PPU Titan
    Lachesis LT Pe Titan
    Atropina Rifle Spy Titan

Warbot Farmers I salute you!!!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Warbot Farmers I salute you!!!
    Thats the bit that jumped off the page at me too. I can see us having a whole lot of fun doing that in the future. Finally a legit way to level some of the "other" classes (pe/apu) and get techs at the same time instead of just firemobbing with a tank.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Thats the bit that jumped off the page at me too. I can see us having a whole lot of fun doing that in the future. Finally a legit way to level some of the "other" classes (pe/apu) and get techs at the same time instead of just firemobbing with a tank.
    And me!

This game's desperate for more PVE options. It's rather limited to Regeants, firemobs and tunnels at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI View Post
    And me!

This game's desperate for more PVE options. It's rather limited to Regeants, firemobs and tunnels at the moment!
    are you actually playing now though? fix the banner/sig for me
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Thanks for this patch

Some notes:

PLUS: Warbot drops - after years warbot hunting makes fun and sense again - this as one of the most well done things of this patch !

PLUS: Hacknet issues- i have to test it still, but repairing at least the respawn issues of code fragments and containers was also a very good work ! Hope you will address the other bugs and content of hacknet in future, too.....

MINUS: MC5 overhaul - i wonder if the farming efforts will not be to big, but on the other side it seems that it's not (droner-)solo-able but a tank/PPU team is enough to collect simple parts. The tank simply pick the BC out and that's it. If the intention was to make the need of big teams then this was more a fail.

MINUS: After the numbers of drone nerfs the immense flickering if beeing hit is way too much. Don't know if you had lowered this in a former patch, but if it was not enough. The question is what this is good for ? No other char has a blinding effect if he is being hit (especially by high-freq firing mobs with plasma guns). If that was originally thought to make a special effect for the organic-tech connection of the droner and his drone then it's stylish, but after this lot of nerfs i would appreciate if the effect would be lowered more or even removed at all.

But again, thanks for this over-all good patchwork ! Neocron is getting better and better again !

Greetings, Reed

Neocronicle has the latest on the new Yo's in Pepper Park Sec-3!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

My autoupdater has been corrupted by this and I can no longer log in =( Running Windows 7 and already forced to turn off my firewall in order to play.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast