Default FPS uncap command

What is the command to uncap your FPS in-game?

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderSix View Post
    What is the command to uncap your FPS in-game?
    I'm getting terrible performance, crazy chop and stuck at exactly 64 fps and will not go above that. I remember it being buttery smooth with at least 90 fps and never moving from that. Even if I had vertical sync on it would be a 144 fps max, so I don't know dude. What gives?
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Quote Originally Posted by jvasquez33 View Post
    I'm getting terrible performance, crazy chop and stuck at exactly 64 fps and will not go above that. I remember it being buttery smooth with at least 90 fps and never moving from that. Even if I had vertical sync on it would be a 144 fps max, so I don't know dude. What gives?
    The best thing to do is go to your NVIDIA control panel by right-clicking on your desktop. Then click Manage 3D settings. Then click Program Settings. Hit add Neocron Evolution 2.5 or whatever It's called now. Then scroll down to Max Frame Rate and set that to 58. Hit apply and exit. Go into Neocron and the FPS should be smooth in areas that the game doesn't have issues with; to begin with. There are a lot of areas where the FPS will just drop but go back up to 58 and hold constantly and be smooth.