Default All hail Zoltan!

Saw the tweet, happy BDay Mister Z!

Praised be his name! Long may he live! Beers shall he have!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Le Genie De Zorglub!

r_1062.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Saw the tweet, happy BDay Mister Z!

Praised be his name! Long may he live! Beers shall he have!

wow......

Happy Bday, Mr Z :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemMichael View Post
    wow......
    Oh c'mon, a little shout-out to the guy who keeps everything running ain't too much i think.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Happy birthday, Z!
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Happy Birthday and many thanks to you for keeping Neocron alive!

Thank you guys <3
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Am I the only one who thinks Zoltan is not getting the job done...look at the population after the new server dropped...now look at the population...just saying =(

Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Zoltan is not getting the job done...look at the population after the new server dropped...now look at the population...just saying =(
    You're right! I should start standing behind every gamer on this world with my RL version of a Peacemaker to ensure that each of them is playing Neocron. 24/7 ofc - just saying
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

If there were people to OP fight 24-7 id probably be online 24-7 =) Just like I was in neocron 1

The game is not keeping players around and the changes that are being made have obviously not helped with the population...just saying...

Everyone had high hopes with the new server...now look at the numbers. Whatever your doing to the game keep it up because it is obviously working...sarcasm 0.o

Zoltan give me your personal email address and I will write you a long list of changes that will help neocron gain its population back...I am an idea man with great ideas!

Tino 4 President of NC 2016!

Erm, ... yes Tino. Please try to keep your trolling ingame "... just saying..."

/CLOSE
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team