Default This is why it's bad when the server is down...

'Cos I end up going to PC World and getting a new Razer Mouse, Roccat Gaming Keyboard & Roccat Mouse Mat. I was £140 better off an hour ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    I was £140 better off an hour ago :P
    WTF?
    £140 could buy you a dedicated cronmachine.

Hehe don't need one. Got a nice Lenovo i5 Touchscreen that was being let down by the shit that comes with it

And why PC World of all places?

'Cos it's close and they had them in stock and I didn't need to pay for delivery

Oh, and I buy it through my business account so claim the VAT
    Last edited by Ajay; 20-06-13 at 18:50.

I just heard 'nice' and 'Lenovo' in the same sentence. Think I'm gonna go lay down =P Which Razer mouse did you get?

It's actually one of my business machines, but stunned at just how well it copes with just about every game thrown at it. Even better than many custom builds of similar spec Never bought it for games, it just gets used for them now

Got the Razer Taipan. Tried 5 while I was there and this one fits my hand the best. Perfect for extended time in El Farid

Nice, let me know how it works out. I've been debating between that and a mamba lately =)

I will, but never really considered the Mamba cos that's all but £120 on it's own and tbh, I wouldn't notice the difference Plus I wanted a wired mouse 'cos I'm sick of changing bloody batteries

Mamba is wired/wireless, so if batteries get low you stick the cord back in XD. But I know exactly what you mean, my logitech gives me about 8 months time between needing the batteries charged, but it still sucks having that 15 minutes of downtime lol

8 months? I'm lucky if I get 1 week with my Mac mouse lol...

Didn't know that about the Mamba, but still can't justify £120 on a moose. If I was competing in sommat, maybe it would do something for me. But loving this so far

I'm using a 5 year old optical from GAME that cost me a fiver, never had a problem with it .

I want a mouse with at least 4 extra buttons (to bind jump, crouch, reload, runlock) and a 4-way thumb joystick. Such thing, I imagine, will let me play cron (and few other FPS) with one hand. On more leisure moments, ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    I'm using a 5 year old optical from GAME that cost me a fiver, never had a problem with it .
    Something similar here. Old, OEM-branded (grey logo) Logitech. It cost me 30zł, which possibly was £5 back when PLN/GBP was at 6/1 : )

Well, there's 9 on this along with 2 just behind the thumb wheel... And you mean you want a mouse that will let you browse pr0n while you have a hand spare

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loopback View Post
    Nice, let me know how it works out. I've been debating between that and a mamba lately =)
    Have you checked out the Lachesis? I went from a Deathadder to that about 3 years ago and I love it. Great form factor, 4 extra programmable buttons (2 on each side) and 2 buttons by the mouse wheel that allow on the fly dpi adjustments.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast