Nice, nice, nice .....

but the new sound for plasmacannons .... is a joke isnt it ?
    it sounds horrible...
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Time to die.

Sounds like a patch in the right direction...this is not BF or Quake endless hours of ganking without consequence!!!!

This is an MMO with a non Red vs Blue ethos thank god. That's one thing I love about this game, always looking over your shoulder...but then there has to be a level of maturity enforced.....as let's talk straight....some NC members need a little guidance

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle View Post
    That's one thing I love about this game, always looking over your shoulder...
    Thats why i think copbots in Plaza are very much fine, but Pepper park should be a dangerous as hell place to go, like it's becoming now. I just hope they remove the pussy club safezone or doors but it's definately getting there.

It would even be possible to turn pepper park into a turf war between tsunami and black dragon players of sorts, that'd be neat.
    Poke me baby, one more time!

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    It would even be possible to turn pepper park into a turf war between tsunami and black dragon players of sorts, that'd be neat.

That is up to us as players imo. I would rp the cops as CA.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Ein Drom, zwei Drom, Drei Drom Terror_Nonne's Avatar
    Crahn Sect HQ || Dome of York || Wastelands || Hacknet || behind u ;>

There should be some more lines about the law-enforcer malus inside of the iteminfo...
    Wir leben in einem System, in dem man entweder Rad sein muß oder unter die Räder gerät.
    Kein Sieger glaubt an den Zufall. || Den Stil verbessern, das heißt den Gedanken verbessern.
    Das Leben ist wert, gelebt zu werden, sagt die Kunst, die schönste Verführerin;
    das Leben ist wert, erkannt zu werden, sagt die Wissenschaft.
    Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), dt. Philosoph

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    That is up to us as players imo. I would rp the cops as CA.
    Give me a non gimped decent looking pa for my pe that looks like a copbot or STORMBot and I'll be RP'n the hell out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Terror_Nonne View Post
    There should be some more lines about the law-enforcer malus inside of the iteminfo...
    Good point. Shall look in to it.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

The REAL Walker

TT epic cannon and plasma waves sounds the same.. Not sure if it is a bug..
    The sound actually isnt bad on the TT epic cannon, but it just sounds SO wrong on the plasma waves.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    TT epic cannon and plasma waves sounds the same.. Not sure if it is a bug..
    The sound actually isnt bad on the TT epic cannon, but it just sounds SO wrong on the plasma waves.
    Could be worse, could sound like a spud gun... Like the uzi's do.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Netphreak View Post
    Could be worse, could sound like a spud gun... Like the uzi's do.
    fuck no. please do not say that!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsiCorps View Post
    Accidental SL loss is from killing players with very high SL - not /3 newbies.
    Cool. I'll pencil in extra low level allied players onto my hunting list

Thought I should reiterate a point I made earlier because I think it severely impacts game play for clanned red SL, which I think is a shame, and was really useful if we wanted to find out where possible OPs were, which we could then gatecrash:

The changes to the GR system render red SL characters useless to a clan, because red SL chars cannot defend clan outposts.
    Why? Because they cannot use a GenRep to access the UG (UnderGround) any more.

XXX
    Last edited by zii; 10-05-13 at 13:25. Reason: added some kisses ;)

I like it the LE should be something for noobs or low ranks to get you started not a keep it in all the time tool, would be nice to see it make the chance of rares dropping decrease by say 50% at /60 as well otherwise people will still just keep a LE in for hunting fire mobs or wbs, and the whole point of NC is its a dangerous world, going around with a LE at /60 with no consequence takes a huge part away from that and means you can't go hunting the wb/fire mob hunters. I remember I use to love hunting down people rare farming, now everybody hunting rares has a LE so theres no point.

As for sl I love it, it might be a bit annoying for now to regain sl but lets face it the whole point of red sl was to be a pain and make you not want to get it so you can hardly say *aww but now its a bad thing to kill my allies I liked it when it was easy with no consequence*
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Very nice job on both patches.

Despite the massive QQ-ing that some player shown, every subject of this patch offer improvement and this is great !
    (Not talking of the sound changes which is proper to everyone's taste)

It is important to see the full picture when analysing the changes made on the patch. You can't just complaign like a retard because they disabled the SL passive gain (so you can't just afk in your app the whole night to get the SL back, which made no sense, really).
    And you can't outragously exagerate on what's been done ! Especially for the SL changes.
    It just made no sense to for a -99SL to run in plaza and hide in any appartement they could get in. Or just GR in front of everyone. Also, as people mentionned, you retardly QQ about losing massive SL when killing a friendly in city or dungeon sector where it is written that you would recieve a very hard drop on SL for doing so...

About the LE, it is a great move, I wonder why those xp/cash reduction were removed in the first place anyway. This give a good reason to remove the LE earlier and take a small risk of getting PK'ed during the leveling process. Or just avoid the PK but pay for in a more reasonable way. Good job on that too !

Overall, big thanks to the dev team and let's see what they got next !

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Small suggestion....

Change the malus of the LE chip and instead make it a bonus.

Instead of telling players they get LESS exp and cash by wearing the chip, have the description tell players they get MORE exp and cash in the chip's description.

"By removing this chip, you will gain a bonus XX% Experience and a bonus XX% Cash from killing both NPCs and other Players"

So, whatever the intended effect of the chip has, make it sound positive instead of negative.

Psychology 101
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

Quote Originally Posted by Forget My Name View Post
    Small suggestion....

Change the malus of the LE chip and instead make it a bonus.

Instead of telling players they get LESS exp and cash by wearing the chip, have the description tell players they get MORE exp and cash in the chip's description.

"By removing this chip, you will gain a bonus XX% Experience and a bonus XX% Cash from killing both NPCs and other Players"

So, whatever the intended effect of the chip has, make it sound positive instead of negative.

Psychology 101
    i don't like this idea. you don't need that. people are already popping out their le all over the place. it's a tax and that's negative. they need to pay the power bills for the extra copbots on p1 and p2.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast