Thread: Daily Missions

Default Daily Missions

Hi all,

Initial feedback after trying the daily missions:

Tradeskill:
    Research:
    I used my researcher and found the mission to be easily doable and nice rewards with the additional lube and token.

Recycle:
    I feel this was quite expensive to complete. I had to buy x2 eyes which cost about 75k in total for a return of 8k, lube and a token.

Construction:
    I used my constructer and he would only give me the recycle mission to start. Haven't completed it on this character to see what comes after.

Combat:
    Marsh Hippos:
    A fine mission but takes alot longer to complete then the tradeskill I had completed for the similar rewards. Perhaps combat should offer more as it takes longer to complete?

Reset:
    Day 1 I completed x2 research missions and was then offered a recycle mission which I didn't do due to the cost.

Day 2 I returned after the 'new mission allocation' message to find he still wanted to give me the recycle mission. I then completed it and was then given research missions again.

Do you have to complete all missions from an npc before the cycle restarts and research / construct could be done again?

Will add more feedback when I complete more of the missions.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Check out the new NeoFragger killboard here

Thanks for your feedback, Josh!

Yes, you have to accomplish the complete chain for the reset.

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
    Recycle:
    I feel this was quite expensive to complete. I had to buy x2 eyes which cost about 75k in total for a return of 8k, lube and a token
    That's also been my experience. I have a researcher with a bit of skill in recycling and got two research missions, then the mentioned recycling mission, then another research mission. Either the research missions are too easy or the recycling missions way too expensive by comparison. I almost figured it was intentional, so you'd have to invest ~80k into completing the chain to get the reset.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
    Combat:
    Marsh Hippos:
    A fine mission but takes alot longer to complete then the tradeskill I had completed for the similar rewards. Perhaps combat should offer more as it takes longer to complete?
    You also need to consider that with the hippos and the other mobs in the zone you have a high chance for rare parts drops, which kind of factors into the reward.

Now someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the big hippos and bulls only spawn in F02, right? I found that you almost always have to take out the swampriders there and wait for respawn to get the quest-relevant mobs to spawn, which adds both to the time requirement and difficulty (especially for a non-le'd player).

Having done some more daily resets using my researcher + rec the cost isn't as bad as I initially thought. The 8,000nc x3 and the unressed for completing the chain mostly ofset the costs of materials. Also the extra lube you end up with is a nice touch.

I did another construction + rec and found that the cst blueprint required a type of weapon part 10 (not the usual ones but the ones with the longer name). This greatly increased the time to complete from research missions. Perhaps a change to only use store available parts?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Check out the new NeoFragger killboard here