Thread: OP Fights

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No need to throw your toys out the pram DIS. I was just explaining the situation we have with Immune to a member of the Forum that happened to raise the question. Your internet ego kicked in and thus you felt the need to start an argument which was never going to be productive. All I am saying is GP are available each night for op fights, the majority of us work full time so it usually after 7PM GMT until 12PM GMT… Let one of us know if you have interest in fighting as we won’t be waiting around in game all evening for a fight that may never happen. Over and out

Kiss with DIS

Putting my "internet ego" aside for the moment. Where I come from that is known as shit talking Bob [edited]

By all means do a shout for some clans but leave Immune out of it, unless you have something positive to mention.
    Last edited by Hoder; 25-04-16 at 18:28. Reason: flaming

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 25-04-16 at 18:30. Reason: Off-topic

Kiss with DIS

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 25-04-16 at 18:35. Reason: Consistency

Wow this went off the chart pretty fast lol, Well out of all the people I've asked they have all said can't be bothered so far, As from what they have gathered from what the current op fighting scene looks like, It seems like it's another After Dark(brought 30ppl to fight 5) but that's only the word of others so don't let it bother you lol.

I've logged in a few times myself but not seen much action over the last 2 week's and it seems most are playing other games nowadays too but I'll keep trying to see if anyone want's to rejoin and have a bash at op wars again.

@dis

He did not mention Immune. It was me, cause i saw some guys from your clan online. So i just mentioned, how it would to ask your clan. I also mentioned Grim Persecustion, cause i did not know, that he was from there.
    Just threw some ideas to make connection in. It's not his fault that the IMMUNE Clan has come into play.

@the offtopic part
    Thats the core problem. If everyone is saying "oh, not mutch population on server, its going to run empty someday. So someone has to make the start. Idk why the pop went down any further. Last time i was logged in NC bevor the last 2 weeks was 1 to 2 years ago.
    I'm not telling to log and sit down the asses and whait till the morning comes, everyone has far better to do. Is there nothing aside from op fighting wich will make people having a fun time, e.g. caving, doy, ceres? I mean, its a good game after all, aside of the bugs and maybe balancing needs.
    It's a waste to let such game waste compared to a Call of Duty 5,6,7,8 wich is always the same game.

Here in germany we have the same problems. I see some guys comming on. Waiting an hour and asking if games dead. On a friday at 12 o clock. WTF. Why not trying to log into the game later. At times, some guys from USA or elsewere logging in?

I mean, the best time of the game are long gone. You can't expect to log on any time and have always 200 people have online.
    And we all know that.

So, best wishes to you all. Have fun playing when playing, or have fun doing whatever else you are doing.
    See some of you ingame

Jason

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by JasonX2000 View Post
    @dis

He did not mention Immune. It was me, cause i saw some guys from your clan online. So i just mentioned, how it would to ask your clan. I also mentioned Grim Persecustion, cause i did not know, that he was from there.
    Just threw some ideas to make connection in. It's not his fault that the IMMUNE Clan has come into play.
    Jason
    Jason I do not have an issue with what you raised, Bob took the opportunity to drag immune down, that was the only reason for my reply.

Sorry, but I just don't like bullshit or to be patronised.
    Last edited by Hoder; 25-04-16 at 19:30.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

I'd log if I could get NC working on my Mac..... kinda gave up. faire dodo my little Windows VM

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 01-05-16 at 23:32. Reason: Flaming

Here are My 2 cents : At present bob you need us more than we need your clan , we have usually 6+ people on each night and do a lot of fun things and productive things , also help out the community a lot , we do like to pvp but like dis says a lot of us are under geared and need to gain skill, also we are farming for gear, if you are that obsessed with pvp then split your clan and fight eachother , we don't really need you guys. That said it would be nice to see some more active clans about but tbh not many would fight GP , also we don't like to fight you mainly due to the fact that we do sometimes push you back and start killing your guys but then guess what... Your all duel logged on other fighters and switch straight away when you die so another wave comes . I wouldn't be that bothered if we didn't op fight with you again tbh as its a waste of time .

Breakaway, that you talk about being 'undergeared for PVP' says all that needs to be said about the PVP aspirations & ability of your clan.

That isn't a barb, it's fine to have no interest in PVP (I certainly don't with what I've seen of the PVP changes since I last played).

Quote Originally Posted by Oath
    I'll fear when i find your naked Droner Body and violate it

Kiss with DIS

If anyone plays the game its quite obvious that Immune are very active and indeed do regular PVP.

Without being dragged further into a debate I will lay all the cards on the table, make of it as you will but this will likely be my last post on this thread.

Immune as a majority like to PVP, most of my personal builds are built around PVP, if you play the game you will know this already.

Majority of Immune players have started from scratch fairly recently...

A fair portion of Immune players are working on varied characters for OP wars < You do want good fights yes?

Immune still turn up for fights even though chars are still being worked on I.E WOC. That also means we have to drop what we are doing to fight, but that's fine its all good.

the return of a couple of other clans would be good and make things interesting, but I am not holding my breath.

Celt, some say PVP is not balanced and puts them off from trying... yes there are a lot of issues, certainly some that I found hard to adapt to when I first started playing... but ultimately its part of the challenge, your only as good as the time and practice you put in with your team.

I've had some cracking fights over the last few weeks, playing with a good bunch of chaps. We've won our share of victories and lost plenty to boot but I wouldn't have it any other way.

PVP has never been balanced (and indeed, I think there is too much of a desire to over-balance everything e.g. WoW or PoE). I simply don't like how PVP is conducted in OP fights now, compared to when I last fought in NC1.

I don't enjoy the feel of it, and I certainly don't enjoy the (what I see as) zany speed. That's ok though, I'm happy to just venture back for PVE and revisiting old haunts. Things change, I loved WoW almost as much as NC and despite still being a vibrant game full of old friends, I simply do not enjoy what it was and yearn for my old characters and the way I could play them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Oath
    I'll fear when i find your naked Droner Body and violate it

Youre all crybabies .
    PVP begins at 0/2 !

What is the current status of op fighting then? I mean is it all Woc spies stealthing everywhere now and 1 ppu and one fighter per team? How is it working? What guns are viable etc? What pvp is considered "good"?

Please no flames/egos/other stuff that got edited further up. Just an honest appraisal of the current state of play would be great and please leave clan names and char names out of it?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast