Default TechHaven Website

Anyone able to get hold of Brammers? TechHaven website is down still from last night. Just to let him know of the issue.

Thanks

I notified him already as well
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Yeap, I've had a SMS's out in the middle of nowhere with poor signal to say the THN is down.

Anyway, THN is back and running fine. After some initial investigation the server was unreachable between 23:42 last night and 14:22 today due to a network issue with the webhost providers.

Sorry for the downtime.

/Edit: Those times are UTC, so add 1 hour for UK Summertime and 2 for most of Europe. Rest of the world figure it out yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers View Post
    Yeap, I've had a SMS's out in the middle of nowhere with poor signal to say the THN is down.

Anyway, THN is back and running fine. After some initial investigation the server was unreachable between 23:42 last night and 14:22 today due to a network issue with the webhost providers.

Sorry for the downtime.

/Edit: Those times are UTC, so add 1 hour for UK Summertime and 2 for most of Europe. Rest of the world figure it out yourselves!
    No worries buddy good job on the quick fix.