Ruhr Valley Inquisitor ‡ Stormlord ‡'s Avatar

Default Gentoxic Nightmare in Regants and other bosses, the effects after patch

after the patch the boss in regants legacy is harder to kill due to a soft patch in which his health points got increased and he also does a more damage than before. I hope that this is going to be kept as it is now, what do you think guys?

I mean... it is more challenging now than before...

...ppu΄s are called to rezz dead bodies and get their important role as supporters again... ..tech parts usually should be worth more now, because they are harder to get and dont drop much often..... ...team invites mean something, people understand that it is not a weakness to force powers together... etc... well, so far I like it, you?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    Dude, Calvin Stormlords just camr back, dont help him out!

Yes, Neocron isn't just a pvp game we need to improve the pve apart from the pvp aswell and making pve teams more meaningful.

This process is a step-by-step process of course. I did some basic changes in the last days which needs some finetuning, so shame on me if anything goes wrong (feedback pls ! <3).

One of the first steps are to avoid soloing bosses in Neocron. Neocron didn't had much of them and the most of them are became useless.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by ‡ Stormlord ‡ View Post
    after the patch the boss in regants legacy is harder to kill due to a soft patch in which his health points got increased and he also does a more damage than before. I hope that this is going to be kept as it is now, what do you think guys?
    For clarity, the changes to the toughness of this boss were made in R#192. A soft patch was released to reduce the Nightmare's level to 120/120 due to a bug with XP calculation.

...ppu΄s are called to rezz dead bodies and get their important role as supporters again... ..tech parts usually should be worth more now, because they are harder to get and dont drop much often..... ...team invites mean something, people understand that it is not a weakness to force powers together... etc... well, so far I like it, you?
    As far as team play is concerned, it's about time we had some reasons to bring friends along
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Ruhr Valley Inquisitor ‡ Stormlord ‡'s Avatar

..back on Terra soloing bosses was boring at a time to be honest :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    Dude, Calvin Stormlords just camr back, dont help him out!

The REAL Walker

..back on Terra soloing bosses was boring at a time to be honest :P
    Good XP though...
    Glad all my chars are capped..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement