Quote Originally Posted by Xenios View Post
    Could both of you provide some damage logs? That woul'd be very helpful
    It shouldn't be hard to make what I described above happen again. But how do you record damage logs? I searched here and found this site, http://www.neocron-is.com/ . But is it still active? Or is there a better way to do it besides adding the line to the .ini file? (I can do that, but performance has been kind of iffy lately)

Some feedback:

Firstly - love the Localport randomizer - excellent little timesaving device for dual logging - thank you! One tiny thing is that it reset after the DEV softpatch so i had to edit it again...no biggie obviously.

Tank stuff: Mobs definitely hitting for less; 80/80 warbots now only tickle my capped tank; spiderbots do more damage (but small spiderbots have been OP for a while). My Rav now hits for more than my creed....and not just a little; i mean roughly double the DPM. Not a complaint - just an observation. It seems all plasma weapons came out OK from the patch - My CA Plasma Wave is my new slot #1. Rhino - OMG, what did you do to my beloved Rhino! VHC laser now does 254 dmg (capped) down from something like 426 (iirc, might be 415 or 451: bit hazy on this number)...TTK maybe 1.5 to 1.8 times longer than before (appreciate this is a guess, no hard data for you I am afraid). Rhinoing hoverbots no longer a viable idea unless you want to repair after every kill.

Spy stuff: Mid range rifles (TL 40 -> 70 range) seem to be putting out a little more DPM than before. Raygun not scaling to distance (same at short and long from ~10 mins of testing), fusion does seem to be scaling. This is anecdotal and needs more testing to be honest. Drones: re-iterating some points above. PN and battle drones move stupidly slowly. Damage on PN on par with before....Punisher moves quick and damage also on par with pre-patch. Tech Angels ION drones now on par or out-damage PN.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Coffee

Fat Ugly Dirty Bastard

Anyone else noticed the Item-Bug after death got worse?
    Since patch, it happens every time now I die on any character. It used to only happen once in a while.
    --/

pottburter
    aka
    Kulax, Engineer on Mars
    Tangent Mastercrafter
    Lobby #69
    ---
    „Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte.“
    (Max Liebermann, 1847-1935)

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeecup View Post
    Tank stuff: Mobs definitely hitting for less; 80/80 warbots now only tickle my capped tank; spiderbots do more damage (but small spiderbots have been OP for a while). My Rav now hits for more than my creed....and not just a little; i mean roughly double the DPM. Not a complaint - just an observation. It seems all plasma weapons came out OK from the patch - My CA Plasma Wave is my new slot #1. Rhino - OMG, what did you do to my beloved Rhino! VHC laser now does 254 dmg (capped) down from something like 426 (iirc, might be 415 or 451: bit hazy on this number)...TTK maybe 1.5 to 1.8 times longer than before (appreciate this is a guess, no hard data for you I am afraid). Rhinoing hoverbots no longer a viable idea unless you want to repair after every kill.
    Did you really test this creed < rav stuff? It seems highly unlikely that this is the case. Any numbers? (weapon info screen)

Quote Originally Posted by pottburter View Post
    Anyone else noticed the Item-Bug after death got worse?
    Since patch, it happens every time now I die on any character. It used to only happen once in a while.
    item-bug after death isnt a R#188 problem, it came back with the server crash lately.

Testing my Tank with area dmg weapons last days. Doombeamer, Moonstriker and Winding Argument. First dmg is very low and arearange is very small. Full hits (PVE) makes a little bit more dmg, but dots are to low. All these waepons are slow, not really accurate and dmg is to low.
    I´m faster with a singleshoot weapon. That makes no sense in my mind.
    And Creed vs. ravager.....there are 14 TLs (!!) between this weapons. But why makes the ravager more dmg ? Hmm....strange.

But last not least, its a good game. Thanx for all GMs to make it possible. :-)

Creed vs Rav:
    Could you give us some detail about what numbers you are getting. The freq value on the weapons, the per-hit damage, the number of hits per shot and the damage amounts (ensure both are equally modded).

AK:
    Could you give us some armour and resist values? A poison modded AK's instant damage is 50% poison, so we need to ensure it's not just a DoT issue.

AoE:
    We did deliberately lower blast damage. If you are hitting four or more mobs, can you try to see what total damage you are doing.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Fat Ugly Dirty Bastard

I don't know whether somebody already pointed out or not, but several PPU spells are/seem broken.

- Damage booster doesnt boost at all. Regardless of how many casts you but on a mob.
    - Anti-Poison, etc. only works on selfcast. No effect when cast on another player.
    - Heal Sanctum only affects the caster.
    - Soulcluster behaviour seems even odder than before the patch, often just floating around or rising up in the sky or get randomly stuck on anything around like trees, walls and so on.

Also, imho, the PSI drain for some spells is way to high.
    3 shields and resist buff on 2 persons and a bit more than 300 PSI is gone.
    Soulcluster costs about 200 PSI to cast once.
    Last edited by pottburter; 14-08-14 at 09:53. Reason: typos
    --/

pottburter
    aka
    Kulax, Engineer on Mars
    Tangent Mastercrafter
    Lobby #69
    ---
    „Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte.“
    (Max Liebermann, 1847-1935)

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    Creed vs Rav:
    Could you give us some detail about what numbers you are getting. The freq value on the weapons, the per-hit damage, the number of hits per shot and the damage amounts (ensure both are equally modded).

AoE:
    We did deliberately lower blast damage. If you are hitting four or more mobs, can you try to see what total damage you are doing.
    Tested with Tank unbuffed, no drugs and 206 Heavycombat.

Creed all artifact: 138% dmg, 182% precision, 37/min frequency, 1 hit per shot, magazine 30
    Very first hit on Doomreaper: 258 dmg

Ravager all artifact: 145% dmg, 203% precision, 54/min frequenzy, 3 hits per shot, magazine 30
    Very first hit on Doomreaper: 3x 166 dmg

But the areadamagerange is to low (Doombeamer, Moonstriker, Winding Argument) and the precision is also to low.

Quote Originally Posted by pottburter View Post
    I don't know whether somebody already pointed out or not, but several PPU spells are/seem broken.

- Damage booster doesnt boost at all. Regardless of how many casts you but on a mob.
    - Anti-Poison, etc. only works on selfcast. No effect when cast on another player.
    - Heal Sanctum only affects the caster.
    - Soulcluster behaviour seems even odder than before the patch, often just floating around or rising up in the sky or get randomly stuck on anything around like trees, walls and so on.
    OK, i really dont know if you have EVER tested anything at all!
    All the things you listed (except the soulcluster) do work as intended! I dont know how you test, maybe with closed eyes or you just refer to friends who said this and that, or whatever, but i recommend you to test it properly on your own before writing complete bullshit on the forum.

And just to set things right: We just have tested it on retail and it probably costed us less time than you needed for your entire post!

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    AoE:
    But you also decrease the radius of the aoe and now you can only hit 2-3 mobs in a cave if they are not one above the other. The Doombeamer and the Malediction aoe radius is very small

Quote Originally Posted by OLD No.7 BrAnD View Post
    All the things you listed (except the soulcluster) do work as intended! I dont know how you test, maybe with closed eyes or you just refer to friends who said this and that, or whatever, but i recommend you to test it properly on your own before writing complete bullshit on the forum.

And just to set things right: We just have tested it on retail and it probably costed us less time than you needed for your entire post!
    Umm yeah, I dont know if you tested any of these things N0.7 but he's right as far as the Damage boost goes. I have tested it and something is definitely wrong with it. You used to be able to stack it up to 5 times on a mob and see noticeable effects once the intial armor of the mob was broken. Now howerer, there is little to no difference after the DB has been cast.
    Last edited by Faid; 14-08-14 at 22:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    But you also decrease the radius of the aoe and now you can only hit 2-3 mobs in a cave if they are not one above the other. The Doombeamer and the Malediction aoe radius is very small
    Hmm.... I wasn't aware of that or if it was intended.

I did do some testing in regants with both the Doom Beamer, Holy Thunderstorm and Holy Lightning.

Unsure about the DB, but the HT is crazy powerful. I was hitting 5+ (often a lot more) mobs with almost the same damage as the HL. Probably cleared the place in the time it would take to drop three or four sluggers with a single shot weapon.

Also noticed something with the way sub-skills affect DoT, which may or may not be anything, needs more testing.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

i did a lot of drone PvE in R#188, assault drones are bugged/slowed, but AoE drones in caves are a dream. punisher hits multiple targets (so does RK), exp is flowing in. like there was no patch. i have yet to check HC AoE, pistol (minirocket) AoE seemed adequate.

Fat Ugly Dirty Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by OLD No.7 BrAnD View Post

Well, its my own experience from playing PPU with Tank/Apu pal for the last couple of days.
    I had ihm on the phone while playing and we did some testing, but surely weren't that pro like you on it.

To add to my original post: both PPU and DD had LE in.
    So stacks were Mob dots, db was cast on Mobs.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast