Default Returning Hacker

I seem to be having a problem creating a char onto my account. No matter what i do, different class name etc...i always get Unable to create char for 17 mins. Am i doing something wrong ?

Cheers

Whiterabbit

Hello WhiteRabbit,
    first of all: Welcome back!

Assuming you have not created a character in the last 17 minutes, please ensure you Neocron Game Account password does not contains special characters ( like: # . ' ).

Cheers,
    X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Hey X,

Thanks for the help matey.

Blimey.

Usual table Mr Rabbit?

Not many ronins left around here any more mate. Good to see you though.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

yeah i logged in the other day and its pretty much empty. Plus i think my brain has melted as i didnt remember it being this hard ( i keep dying!)

PVE is very different now. It is a LOT harder than it was in NC1. Wholesale changes have occurred since 2003 mate for sure. Majority are (now) for the better but some arent great. However the bad ones have for the most part been reversed or at least reviewed.

The biggest changes in pve are still (that I know of) being continually reviewed and updated and life is getting closer to "balanced" so it is moving in the right direction.

The population has dwindled somewhat yes but the game is what you make of it I guess. Last time I logged in I just went for a walk around some old haunts and actually had fun alone with the ghosts of my past.

i tried to pm you but it says youre not accepting them.
    Last edited by William Antrim; 30-10-17 at 14:46.

PVE isnt hard, its damn near impossible! I thought id get back into using drones....yet for some reason the drones couldnt hit the broadside of a barn at 3 feet! All i get is the "missed" text and im hovering right over the target!

Starter drone is terrible, you need to shoot at point blank range for 1 damage. Exp dex with something else like trash-recycled Uzi then get Lazer drone.

Are you starting over literally from 0/2?

Blimey - didnt actually realise that part. If thats the case then yeah you need a bit of a leg up. If you need any tl150 cubes i think i have some left from various factions which you may have access to. If you can manage the senseless mission grind to 90 sympathy then they will give you a fighting chance of using your drones again at the mid-levels.

You should still have the link to our forum, if you shoot me a pm here or post on there any availability i will happily log in to give you a dig out mate.

ooooh.

Are you the police?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Welcome Back !

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Are you starting over literally from 0/2?

Blimey - didnt actually realise that part. If thats the case then yeah you need a bit of a leg up. If you need any tl150 cubes i think i have some left from various factions which you may have access to. If you can manage the senseless mission grind to 90 sympathy then they will give you a fighting chance of using your drones again at the mid-levels.

You should still have the link to our forum, if you shoot me a pm here or post on there any availability i will happily log in to give you a dig out mate.
    How long does the grind to 90 sympathy last btw? I'm also starting from scratch pretty much. Just looking for heads up.
    You can find Buzz Bingo bonus codes here and have some fun.

Depends on the faction. FA, DRE and NEXT are really fast, maybe 20 min with very easy recycle missions. Tsunami, BD, Tangent, BT and Crahn maybe 30 mins, ProtoPharm and CA maybe 40 mins, TG and CM makes so long you want to kill your self.