View Poll Results: How many people have you got in your ingnore list?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5

30 71.43%
  • 6-10

4 9.52%
  • 11-15

2 4.76%
  • 16+

6 14.29%

Default How much would you take?

After a long time, and much wondering, I've finaly added another name to my ignore list, I've not had a name on that list since early retail and my first retail char, who's ingore list totaled three people at deletion..

So, I ask, how many people have you got on your ingore list, don't ay their names or flame them, just the number's..
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasel
    Quote Originally Posted by Q
    What's so hard about Q'alooaith?
    Well, for one thing it sounds like the name of some ancient and powerful demon whose internal organs are hanging outside it's body. For another thing it's staring at me evilly. I think your name doesn't like me.

I shit you not.

" I held her in my arms, her warmth enslaved my soul, her eyes burned through my cold, stone walls, tore my heart from my hold. My embrace now empty, her warmth now gone, my walls have rebuilt and returned, but of my heart, she still has hold.."

It's very rare that I ignore someone, simply because most people who end up on ignore end up being KoS.

I really, hate spammers
    "Come, Paladin, see for yourself. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant class."

bleeding hell...

I'm very reserved on my ignore listing, I only do it when the person is realy pissing me off.. even then I'd normaly just log an alt for a few mins let em cool off then log back before adding them when they start up again..

yea QD, some guy was spamming me today, would not stop, or even say why, all sort's or silly comments..
    think he probably had me confused with somone else, but had to add to ignore list just to get a little peace for my epic.. which I've had to put on hold cause of the black D shutting down OZ prizon..
    Well, for one thing it sounds like the name of some ancient and powerful demon whose internal organs are hanging outside it's body. For another thing it's staring at me evilly. I think your name doesn't like me.

ignoring people isnt realistic i rather face them like a man and let them talk there brains out while i laugh at the computer screen

Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
    ignoring people isnt realistic i rather face them like a man and let them talk there brains out while i laugh at the computer screen

some people can only take so much, I'm not like sensitive or anything, I just find some thing's like being talked AT, very disturbing.. I only add to ignore as a last option..

Also when somone's DMing you it can be a little tough to read real DM's and other channels, a little easyer but still damn hard..

Not one.
    I'm surrounded by idiots and I'm one of them.

To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost. Gustave Flaubert (1821 - 1880)

Wait, in-game or on the foorum?
    "Improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, I ching . . . whatever, man, we've got to roll with it."

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
    Wait, in-game or on the foorum?

In game..

Currently my ignore list sit's at 1... hope I don't have to add more to it.. Realy pisses me off having to ignore ppl..

"Improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, I ching . . . whatever, man, we've got to roll with it."

about 30. and keep in mind that I only started playing retail in July.

This game has alot of people that just need not be dealt with.

and over half of them are people who spam irrelevant things over faction.

around 30

.cy
    ¦]

My ignore list doubles as my KOS lost also. I found it easy to keep track that way (and I don't hear the random insults my enemies throw at me from their apartments).

Zero.

I had one idiot on there once who wouldn't shut up after I ganked him the third time he tried to hack-steal a warbot from me (he was just following me around not even shooting ). I took him off a few days later though but thankfully I never saw him again.

although, im sure about 20-40 people have me on ignore...atleast that many...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast