Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Triple-XP Does Not Work, And Never Has

Hi guys! I'm a looooooong time player (since date of release). I first noticed this at least four years ago. I tested it out again this last time Triple-XP was on.

I know it is not on now, but I retested it the date it was announced. I'd have reported it sooner (years ago), but I was suddenly forced to stop playing due to a family emergency - and now that I'm back and retested it, it took me this long to have a break from work to report it. I can prove that this is the case. Double-XP works, and always has, but Triple-XP does not work at all. I'd be happy to demonstrate it in-game for anyone willing to follow up on this with me. Hopefully once demonstrated, we can get a month or so of actual working Triple-XP as a reward while I'm leveling my guys. Either way, it'd just be nice to have it working so that when you announce a reward, a reward is actually given

It's easier to get hold of me at my email, [Removed], than it is through the forum. I'm currently leveling a character named Neon Samurai in game, if you would like to reach me that way. You might also find me on as Quinn Mallory, or Jesse.

I've been a long-time bug reporter in the game, and believe me, I've tested this one out - I can prove it.

Thanks for any looking into it (in advance)!

Jesse
    Last edited by Bifrost; 28-01-19 at 22:11. Reason: Removed personal information