Default Damage log interpreter program

Years ago someone linked me to a program that you can enter your damage logs into and it would interpret them into snazzy graphs and stats all with customizable queries and the likes.

Can anyone remember what the name of it was and where to get it from?
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

I think it was made by "nabbl" from the forums ...
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

Ahh dam, I believe it may of been integrated into a website that's no longer online. Anyone know any different?
    > we are
    > think yaself lucky boy

Yeah so it was this website ...

https://web.archive.org/web/20160315...eocron-is.com/

But it's only available though the way back web archive time machine now and the damage log application doesn't seem to be working on it from the snapshots. ;(

Any LG members know if it's going to come back up again as it's only been down about half a year as far as I can see ....
    > we are
    > think yaself lucky boy