since i made this post i decided to make a monk and level him as a hyb. I used no armor or sheilds until i got to the bunker at mb. I left nc with 45 psi, 6 con getting shot by everything i fought. no safe spotting, just out there being shot and taking cover to heal. I knew i wouldnt last long with launchers and no armor, so i put on shelter monk armor, no sheilds just a heal, and started doing missions. becuase of the missions, i was able to get up to 13 con and left the bunker at 65 psi 13con. I went to the chaos caves where i HAD to use armor and sheilds. took lots of damage, died many times and got 0 con for it. i leveled about 12 more psi levels there before getting annoyed and started running tl 150 res cubes to get con. I ran 2 stacks of cubes and now have 36 con and can function normally as a hyb apu using teir 1 shields and heals.

Im not asking for some way for the devs to just make con crazy easy or anything, but what im suggesting is they ease con leveling on lower levels so that it levels like it should so a person can progress naturally to the higher leveling areas. the last 1/5 of con should be difficult to get like on a tank. going past 80 con is a major chore, but its doable because of the weapons. This is a problem that has gone unnoticed for a long time because everyone uses other ways to level low level non main skills.

This is clearly broken and it would be nice if a dev would make a comment on the post so at least i know where u stand. I speak for a lot of people in this thread.