Thread: mob damage

Default mob damage

I've been on to see the new update. but I have not made it out into the wastelands. last time I played it was basically impossible to farm techs or anything with the rediculus mob damage and pitiful weapon damage to them. has this changed and went back to "normal" now ?
    BAD ASS 74/65 NERFED HYB {apu now}
    BLACK SOUL 79/67 RIFLE PE

AND SOMEOTHERS I WONT SAY

did a few warbots yesterday (rifle spy), felt almost like back in the days. maybe they're doing somwhat more range now, i'll have to investigate further.

warbots now even shoot further than you can see them. Resists work better, so with armour you wont take as much dmg.
    Firemobs are easier now, but less part drop (i havent found more than just 1 tech in persis and chasers...)

Quote Originally Posted by ulx View Post
    Firemobs are easier now, but less part drop (i havent found more than just 1 tech in persis and chasers...)
    Rare part drop-chances havn't changed with 2.3 !
    Maybe just bad luck this time ?
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by ulx View Post
    warbots now even shoot further than you can see them. Resists work better, so with armour you wont take as much dmg.
    Did few percys 2 days ago, 1 dropped 3xT and another dropped 2xT, so they definitely haven't changed that. Then again, there are those that drop only 1.
    Nooq - APU in the making?
    Jam Pants - TANK

welll then, must have been quite the series of bad luck then=P Still feels like im getting a lot more parts from WBs than a year ago

Hi guys!

I did warbots the other day and the range in them if awful, even using a tangent commando sniper rifle I can get hit by warbots which is kind of crazy to me. Is there something that can be done about this?

Thanks
    Ajam

Quote Originally Posted by Ajam View Post
    I did warbots the other day and the range in them if awful, even using a tangent commando sniper rifle I can get hit by warbots which is kind of crazy to me. Is there something that can be done about this?
    I think you should cover yourself behind hills better so they can't hit you. I don't have any problems with WBs. They seem the same to me even with more range!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{EF} | EREBUS FOUNDATION
    ░░░░▒▒▒▓▓█~In memory to the geatest clan that could have been!~█▓▓▒▒▒░░░░