Default Capped low TL vs uncapped High TL weapon

Any Ideas from anybody?

Is a capped low TL weapon better than a non caped high TL one?

Will NST give out any Values, Math or Formulas?

Thanks and Regards

Odi

There is no cap, there is diminishing returns above 100% though.

Depending on your subskills and the TL difference between the items it is possible that a lower TL weapon deals more damage. This is most likely if you just meet the skill requirements for the higher TL version.
    Aegir
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.«
    ― Terry Pratchett, Diggers

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
    There is no cap, there is diminishing returns above 100% though.

Depending on your subskills and the TL difference between the items it is possible that a lower TL weapon deals more damage. This is most likely if you just meet the skill requirements for the higher TL version.
    Thank you!

I want longer stealth :(

On this topic, can we have an explanation as to the two damage percentage figures on a weapon / spell?

If I see a damage figure of 78% = 75% x 104% ... what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kot View Post
    On this topic, can we have an explanation as to the two damage percentage figures on a weapon / spell?

If I see a damage figure of 78% = 75% x 104% ... what is going on?
    And what is ment by barely reaching a weapon? Mainskill (f.e. Dex) or Subskill (f.e. P-C, T-C)? And if both to which is the most important value?

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    And what is ment by barely reaching a weapon? Mainskill (f.e. Dex) or Subskill (f.e. P-C, T-C)? And if both to which is the most important value?
    I can't recall the exact stat division formula, but main weapon skill like P-C, R-C, H-C was like 60-70% of the total value, thus it is the most important, second was i believe WPL, then mainskill and/or lastly T-C (i only ever have this as high as the highest weapon i'm going to use).

Bottom of this page is the formulas (don't know if they're still valid as today)
    https://www.techhaven.org/resources/...nce-guide.html
    Last edited by Nooq; 19-11-16 at 01:43.
    Nooq - APU in the making?
    Jam Pants - TANK